Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A note about the future
(30-03-2012, 09:06 PM)Makagulfazel link Wrote: He's going to punch everything to death.

Swadian monk as a future class? Y/N/M?

EDIT:
That was a joke post, but the more I think about it, the more I like the sound of a Swadian Brawler/Monk/Whatev class.

+1 for Fist Fighters / brawler / monk

I might stay sniper + 2 skirm. mostly because of my huricane bow that was expensive to get, until I get skirmisher legendary Smile i'll def. respec my alt (sph1nx) to xbow or skirmisher.
Children, please atop trying to guesss... We know wgat we are going to do even though im very drunk. C'est la vie. Pleaae be patieng, we've ghought a Lot about it and we wil do ehat we feel best. So just chilll, enjoy.alcihol and hang up hour shoes and sont give a monkey. Cc
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(31-03-2012, 02:16 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Children, please atop trying to guesss... We know wgat we are going to do even though im very drunk. C'est la vie. Pleaae be patieng, we've ghought a Lot about it and we wil do ehat we feel best. So just chilll, enjoy.alcihol and hang up hour shoes and sont give a monkey. Cc

spoken like a true scotsman. keep drinking!
(29-03-2012, 10:38 AM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: As for Snipers, we are not talking about giving you terrible accuracy, not at all. Right now you have about 6-7 seconds or so pinpoint acuraccy at Sniper level. We are going to bring this down to around 1-2 seconds, but increase your rate of fire. The projectile speed might decrease a bit as well, we will see during testing. You will still have a lot of killing power, but crossbows will be the one who can take their time and aim for the heavy targets and archers hail down death at a rapid rate. I will also mention that more AI might decide to leave their shield at home with this patch.  Wink

Thank you for clarifying Worm, I hadn't thought about the sustain time on accuracy.  I have always felt it was awfully long in this mod so 1-2 seconds sounds more appropriate.  My ideal image of the two classes (archer/xbow) would be that both achieve pinpoint accuracy at top tier, however, archers can maintain this only very briefly while xbowmen can do so indefinitely.  Archer rate of fire would be higher than xbow, but flight speed and damage would be significantly less.

As you develop xbowmen, I will be curious to see how you deal with their general mobility problems.  Being unable to move while reloading seems rather crippling.

Whatever the results, I look forward to your work!

-K
(31-03-2012, 02:16 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Children, please atop trying to guesss... We know wgat we are going to do even though im very drunk. C'est la vie. Pleaae be patieng, we've ghought a Lot about it and we wil do ehat we feel best. So just chilll, enjoy.alcihol and hang up hour shoes and sont give a monkey. Cc

some one quick log him off for the night Big Grin
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
So what about the Alchemists now that the horses are gone? Will they get minions perhaps?
An archer is useless if it can't run...  Don;t take archer athletics away.  :~( 

"Archers can;t stand and fight, so they have to run"

this is scary... 

I hold high hopes, but this patch will be make it or break it for this mod...

Take cav away and make it so archers suck ass? 

Wtf!

Cross bow sucks, i don't want to bend down and drop the soap everytime i need to reload.  :~( 
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
(31-03-2012, 03:37 AM)Nimueh link Wrote: An archer is useless if it can't run...  Don;t take archer athletics away.  :~( 

"Archers can;t stand and fight, so they have to run"

this is scary... 

I hold high hopes, but this patch will be make it or break it for this mod...

Take cav away and make it so archers suck ass? 

Wtf!

Cross bow sucks, i don't want to bend down and drop the soap everytime i need to reload.  :~(

They're not taking away archers athletics =/
From what has already been said, it's merely dropping down all the stats (including those of the bots) to a more reasonable level. You'll still be roughly the same "killing machine" that you've always been, just less, and I quote Worm, of a "demi-god".

Of course I know nothing and shouldn't be listened to due to my extensive head injuries.
[Image: GuardTennenothSig-2hat-2.png]

Add the straw hat as a usable item. I feel naked without it!
Add back Nordic armour! I have nowhere warm to sleep now!
Avatar courtesy of Tomas of Miles.
???
so EVERYONE is getting a respec? and if we do: THANK YOU i have a 1st tier archer that i cant wait to get rid of