Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Obsidian Axe needs remodelling
Was paying close attention to the detail of the weapon and to be frank, it looks like a cardboard cut out when a player equips it. When lying on the floor it looks great but once it's picked up it's well.... rubbish. The weapon has no thickness, it's almost 2D.

Whoever modelled it, please remodel it!
Dogs of War's Alpha Male.
Already noted, but not sure if it will be fixed as its a 3rd party model.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Agree Big Grin And it look like something from Star Wars Big Grin  And that model.... -_-  Its so ugly :/
Oh, I'm a bit disapointed, when I saw this thread title I expected to see a proposal for a new model...

Btw, I'm almost sure that this model come from a pack, I don't know if the owner will allow that we use his work to make a new one?
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
I'll remodel it later on this year? I'm studying 3D Modelling as part of my degree so I can give it a good go. (And hopefully make it look better).

Dogs of War's Alpha Male.
That'd be great, just make sure the creators of the original model agree with it.
how about a actual Obsidian Axe?
[Image: mackie_basehuitl01.jpg]

Mackie's OSP Weapons Pack

Is that an axe? Tongue
This is not dynasty warriors.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(02-04-2012, 05:51 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: This is not dynasty warriors.
No it's not,and niether is that axe,it's Aztec or Mayan.
The current model for the Obsidian axe looks like something from the Elder Scrolls series of games,and completely unrealistic.True Obsidian is a volcanic glass and though sharp as a scalpel,shatters against steel.One reason a few hundred drunken conquisidors conquered a south american culture.I always though the NI obsidian axe was ugly and insanely unrealistic.Pond on a guy in Plate with something like that and he's going to laugh at the look on your face as he slices and dices your ass.