Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion running low on loyal swadians.
So bilbo is gone?  our beloved bilbo???

It would be smart to fix the map issues instead of sending dedicated players running for their lives... 

I know this thread will be locked, but that doesn't mean i'm wrong...

How many super amazing players have left NI over petty things... 

:~( 

I love the admins too, I have fun playing with you...

But I also had fun playing with bilbo, and many others who have split now.  :~(

Not trying to start shit, I just feel people deserve a second chance and their equipment back after the bugs get fixed.

"Assuming the new patch will work most of them out"...

Please unban all our friends :~(  Give them back their hard earned gear after months of loyalty. 
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
Very few of them are banned and the mod is more populated than ever Smile they are free to come play as they wish as long as they engage their brain first.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Nimueh,did you read the thread on why Bilbo was disciplined?The whole problem is he sees no wrong in logging into a private server,locking it down and foraging while a single bot that's too weak too hurt him bangs away.Then even going AFK while doing it.I like Bilbo too,funny and great team player,but in the end he did it too himself.
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...281.0.html
Bilbo was not banned,he through a fit and left.There was no "Map Issue" too fix.
yeah i read it, and i always did think it was lame to have locked servers.

but i mean, private servers need to go, and glitches should get patched quicker to prevent temptations. x.x
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com