Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Path of Exile
(04-04-2012, 11:12 AM)_VoS_Raiden_dk link Wrote: [quote author=DC Terminator link=topic=2266.msg19804#msg19804 date=1333525450]
Yeah it looks pretty amazing , I am starting the download now !

Ingame name will be Txterminator  8)

U know it was last weekend it was open for testing right ? Smile March 30-April 1.... Big Grin
[/quote]

I talked about the beta which i signed up for
Best co op game // Rpg , in a while
i like playing as a witch because the spells look nice. the meele char was nice to but not as much fun.

the passive skill tree and lvling active skills by using them is a nice idea.
i played the game to act 2 and its pretty nice till then. i hope ill get a beta invitation some day.

in my opinion it got a little bit to less items to choose from...

all in all its a nice game with good ideas which i would play from time to time.
Gameplay footage

Looks almost exactly like Diablo 2, but more intense. I do hope you're able to turn those blue and red WoW/FF lights out.

Kwal , wtf is with your steam.
I'm never really on Steam by myself, my dad logs onto it for Skyrim but he went on to play Brytenwalda now :Smile When I have some spare time I'll log on more so we can have cybersex again.
(04-04-2012, 05:50 PM)Kwal link Wrote: I'm never really on Steam by myself, my dad logs onto it for Skyrim but he went on to play Brytenwalda now :Smile When I have some spare time I'll log on more so we can have cybersex again.

mmmmmm cybersex my fav Big Grin
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
:o

Returning to the subject at hand... I really enjoyed the game from playing during the stress-test weekend. I played as a witch and the passive skill system, though slightly overwhelming at first, is quite impressive. If only I could get a beta invite -_-. I will definitely want to continue playing this game, though it is currently lacking in content seeing as the beta has only reached act 2.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(04-04-2012, 11:40 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: If only I could get a beta invite -_-

^I know, right?

I enjoyed the little bit of it that I played (except for the almost fucking hour it took for the thing to download, even at an average of 2-3 Mb/s). I played as a duelist, and didn't really have an exact, scientifically-layed out way I bought "perks." Though, I will mention this: at one point, my character looked like a post-apocalyptic fencer (and the game is not post-apocalyptic. It's fantasy, I would imagine dark fantasy).
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)
Got a key ... suckers ! Tongue