Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ranger specific bow idea
I was thinking make a longbowesk bow for rangers that is the bow equivelant of a big shot, meaning lower speed than the other bows but does more damage. I think it should be ranger specific since because of the longer shot time the athletics boosts of the other heros wouldnt come in as handy, the rangers ironflesh would also make it so that the rangers could survive if enemys got close.

Just to add, i put this here to get some opinions on the idea and to explain my reasoning, should this get enough positive attention i would be happy to post a formal feature request in the proper area. Smile
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
I second this motion!
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
Yeah this sounds heaps good, never liked how you could notch an arrow, draw the bow and loose a shot in such a small time span anyways Wink
Accualy this idea crossed my mind two months ago but then it came to me that more than better bow ranger need access to better shields and some armor buff. It is annoying that with 6 shield skill ranger can shield on normal and in emergency sytuations on hard but he is not able to bring any shields better than marketplace for redshirts. Making him able to bring sks or equal shield would help a lot on normal and even sometime on hard. If it goes to armor, that should be main buff for ranger. To me this class should at least have better armors than pikeman but for now rich enough pikaman can afford better head and body armor than ranger.

Warden class should get access to better bow or arrows than other sniper heroes as urlls bane and ebony/elmwood arrows are useable by any hero
Legendarys looted:
Aurora Blade - April 2013
Barbutte with Coif - February 2014
Eastern Katana - November 2014
Tiger Scale Armor - November 2015
The idea sounds nice but lets think about one thing. The ranger is the armor shielding guy for Archer hero, not the one that gets the stat increase in archery. Also to the fact that theres no known bow that is Warden only when most if not all other range stat increased heros have either crafted or legionaries that are only usable by that class. So could we see a Warden specific bow also. 
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051003432/ -Use this link to add me on Steam Thanks.
I agree that the warden should get a specific bow/arrows, however the rangers current stat boost dosent seem like enough of an inscentive for people to go with the class rather than going Warden or sentinel. Almost constantly i hear that the Ranger class is not worth it and i think that haveing its own bow would make the class seem on par with the other two.
Map Thread
Bane of the Germans
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
So if the longbow type thing should be Ranger because it is a heavier archer class and the longbow is meant to be very slow and powerful....  Why would the Big Shot be Chosen Marksman only instead of Pavise Chammpion? Wink

Just doesn't seem quite logical if you intend this to be the Big Shot of archers Wink
(24-07-2014, 10:25 AM)Winter link Wrote: So if the longbow type thing should be Ranger because it is a heavier archer class and the longbow is meant to be very slow and powerful....  Why would the Big Shot be Chosen Marksman only instead of Pavise Chammpion? Wink

Just doesn't seem quite logical if you intend this to be the Big Shot of archers Wink
                    Shush winter, logic means nothing here! Tongue
Map Thread
Bane of the Germans
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
To me ranger should have same armor as halbaldier and olny difference between these two classes should be their weapons. Warden class is the one that deserve specific bow
Legendarys looted:
Aurora Blade - April 2013
Barbutte with Coif - February 2014
Eastern Katana - November 2014
Tiger Scale Armor - November 2015
(24-07-2014, 10:25 AM)Winter link Wrote: So if the longbow type thing should be Ranger because it is a heavier archer class and the longbow is meant to be very slow and powerful....  Why would the Big Shot be Chosen Marksman only instead of Pavise Chammpion? Wink

Winter, pls.

(24-07-2014, 05:47 PM)Greg link Wrote: To me ranger should have same armor as halbaldier and olny difference between these two classes should be their weapons. Warden class is the one that deserve specific bow
I agree on that, I think the Warden is the one who should have the better bows/arrows. Ranger is more of a ranged tank that can not only withstand hits, but with good ranged capability.  Tongue