Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ping Hacker ScrappyKoko69
He had a constant 0 ping the whole time on NI_Normal_EU6 and claimed he was an admin.
Prince:  31     Most kills Normal: 382    Loots:
Ragnar: 10      Best Solo                    1x Mjolnir
Loke: 14         Normal 20 COMPLETE    1x Barbuette
Thor: 4         Hard 17 incomplete      3x Grinder
Odin: 6         Ragnorak 16 incomplete
Field Marshal:1
Sorry for the post, it is not hacking, he wrote instead his ping "0" and everyone who know more about scripts, know that. He has still his normal ping, but no one can see that. In the other M&B Game With Fire and Sword have some people Ping 0 too.
I dont think he is near of the hoster. I am sure it is impossible to have a "0" Ping. Lowest ping i is around 6-5 (not sure).

- FreakyZ
Loots:Hurricane, 2xThanos Legacy,Barbutte with Coif,Gothic Gauntlets,Dragon Sword,Durendal,Ornate Bascinet,Tiger Scale Armor,Mangler,Rending Bolts
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
- Ragnarok -> Old Shire/Swadian Outskirts/First Defence died W15
MyShop   Steam
(22-07-2014, 05:15 AM)FreakyZ link Wrote: Sorry for the post, it is not hacking, he wrote instead his ping "0" and everyone who know more about scripts, know that. He has still his normal ping, but no one can see that. In the other M&B Game With Fire and Sword have some people Ping 0 too.
I dont think he is near of the hoster. I am sure it is impossible to have a "0" Ping. Lowest ping i is around 6-5 (not sure).

- FreakyZ
Its possible to have 0 ping if you are hosting the server box or running off the same connection. I have no idea who this guy is, so it could be possible that he just lives very close to the box or actually owns/works on the box that runs NI. 
If he isn't actually an admin, claiming to be an admin is an actual offense. Definitely a more serious charge than ping spoofing.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
I believe it's possible to withhold the Ping amount but he will still have a normal ping behind that 0, it's just being hidden
WS_Bradapple = Chosen Marksmen
WS_Bradapple_II = Royal Guard
WS_Brad =Warden
WS_Peaky_Blinder = Thomas Shelby
this is truly pathetic like the majority of the reports nowadays can people just keep to playing instead of spamming up the fourms with pathetic reports. ?
Accounts: DB_Cosby commando 52
                 Hipster Archer 52
                 Indie Pavice Champion 52
                 Classy Marauder 52
"Falankos: I guess you finally got kind of a whole character equipped, I'm so proud of you".
(22-07-2014, 08:07 AM)Bradapple link Wrote: I believe it's possible to withhold the Ping amount but he will still have a normal ping behind that 0, it's just being hidden
Yes, i know some people who do this. I did the same, long time ago in With Fire and Sword, but you cant see your own ping (high or low) that was one reason why i removed it.
Hosting Servers in NI? The server have to work across the NI Website (file base) or? If you live near the box, you have maybe a 2-3 Ping but not 0. I am sure he has hidden his ping. You won't have a "0" Ping. Maybe he think he is the "Babo"(=Big Boss), because he have a "0" ping.
Loots:Hurricane, 2xThanos Legacy,Barbutte with Coif,Gothic Gauntlets,Dragon Sword,Durendal,Ornate Bascinet,Tiger Scale Armor,Mangler,Rending Bolts
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
- Ragnarok -> Old Shire/Swadian Outskirts/First Defence died W15
MyShop   Steam
Keep the chatter to a different topic= please, and keep the rules in mind.

No irrelevant posts; only post if you have something relevant to the report and want to add evidences of someone breaking the rules.
Do not comment on reports or add your personal opinions about the reported players.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Although I have not seen him in any games so far or was not in the server... I believe he is using a ping mask. Ping masks are used to hide the REAL ping of a person in a server. They are honestly not that hard to set up if you have the right friend or knowledge. Technically they do not benefit any way besides looking cool. Extreme waste of time to set up, but they might be useful in multiplayer situations when the opponent has no idea what your real ping is, therefore being scared into backing down. Ping maskers can be spotted in many games but are generally rare nowadays due to better forms of "hacking". Counter Strike players used to discuss this a lot due to the rise of ping masking software so... I'm guessing this guy decided to waste his time and get one and use it.

It's a useless edit. Clientside "hack" if you say. Lots of Warband info is stored clientside including the Autoblock module and aiming.

Some "insight" for ya Smile surprised most people still haven't done it or even know about it...