Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Milita should be Militia
In the original thread by Alagar he noticed the small spelling mistake in one of the subclasses for the pikeman class the first choice has a spelling mistake the current name for it is Milita, but it should be Militia

The thread Alagar created was in the wrong part of the forums, so might of been over looked.
So I reposted this in the more appropriate part of the forum.
Original thread for any clarity.

Thanks.
Well, if we want to be correct, then rename "Sargeant" bots to "Sergeant" and "Beserkers" to "Berserkers" Big Grin
The horror...

next dev or admin to post will explain why that's a mistake that can't easily be undone:
(07-04-2012, 12:11 AM)Kwal link Wrote: The horror...

next dev or admin to post will explain why that's a mistake that can't easily be undone:

It's bothered me since January. I really need to know.
Captain_Stoogey
Ok Ok, I suggested the same a long time ago (should still be in suggestion section) and then some dev changed Sargeant to the proper term. That sadly conflicts with database because it has incorrect spelling there too, meaning it's not synchronised anymore. Which means that if you kill the sergeant or berserker your kill won't get registered and you get nothing out of it. If they manage to correct it in the database however the problem can be solved but I think it's too insignificant to spend much time on.
^^That. If we ever get really bored or run out of things to do we'll go and fix things like that Tongue
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Website spelling fixed.
(07-04-2012, 01:13 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote: ^^That. If we ever get really bored or run out of things to do we'll go and fix things like that Tongue
Like you guys will ever run out of things to do. With a community like this no way.