Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Equipment not equipable
So i've already posted this but was advised to put it here as it would be more likely to be seen.

So basically I cant use and body or head equipment. They will not appear in the drop down box even though i hav checked i can use them. Ive tried buying weak armour like linen cothes but still no luck

Any help would be appretiated thanks Smile
Posting you in-game name and ID would help Wink
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Sorry haha

Merc_Spartan
I'm afraid I do not understand why you cannot buy armour from the market and equip it. All nordic gear has been removed from players so if it is a cuir boilli etc you will not be able to use it in game.

Sorry for asking, but after you tried equipping items, have you clicked "update"?
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Ah, i see the problem now thanks.

I thought i'd tried linen cloth and not been able to equip it but i must have been mistaken.
I just purchased some of the new swadian armour and its there now. Thanks for the help Smile