Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Easier donation method
You should really enable iDeal for donations if that's in any way possible, it's easy to use for everyone and doesn't require an account, while paypal is a pain in the ass with endless registration [sub]and I'm banned from it because 5 years ago they discovered I was an underaged user . [/sub]
(06-12-2011, 12:51 PM)Kwal link Wrote: You should really enable iDeal for donations if that's in any way possible, it's easy to use for everyone and doesn't require an account, while paypal is a pain in the ass with endless registration [sub]and I'm banned from it because 5 years ago they discovered I was an underaged user . [/sub]
Thats a great idea.MOar donates moar servers
(06-12-2011, 12:51 PM)Kwal link Wrote: You should really enable iDeal for donations if that's in any way possible, it's easy to use for everyone and doesn't require an account, while paypal is a pain in the ass with endless registration [sub]and I'm banned from it because 5 years ago they discovered I was an underaged user . [/sub]

You dont have to register on paypal to donate.  :Smile
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
If you make iDeal as a payment option, you pretty much made it way easier for every Dutch member to pay, since the whole country uses it. If you would implent it, i'd donate.
Same here. @Logics the other option is to use credit card, and I'm not a 'mericun
*clears throat*
I think the current method is fine. Paypal is popular and safe.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Might be, I'm just saying it would help to also add iDeal as a donation method, frankly I don't know anyone in my country who uses a credit card and because of the much easier way of donating for people who just have a bank account, a lot more people will chip in.

PS. Apparantly I got unbanned at Paypal after all those years, and now it's sending me two small amounts of 0.XX cents which I will receive in the next 2-3 days in order to verify my account, after already a long and hazardous process of filling in all my data multiple times x.x
I could add a WEBs style link or tell you how that would basicly directly link you to a PayPal area you just put you Credit Card info and Amount in and it'll transfer into your account. Boom Boom Bang. If you want.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr...338b1d9d60

Use this follow directions BOOM BOOM BANG
That's not the thing. Outside of America, a lot of people don't even HAVE a creditcard, but that seems impossible to understand Tongue Also, broken link