Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Profession Quests
As I've noticed, several players have posted some examples of Profession Quests, which could be an improvement when it comes to quests in NordInvasion. As far as i can see, this subject deserves an own thread Big Grin I've made a couple of examples how profession quests could look like!  There may be spelling mistakes due to me being Norwegian, but as you can see, this is just examples of quests.

So what do you guys think of Profession quests? Big Grin

Alchemist Quests

Pony(horse?)breeder
The King requires more horses/ponies for his knights to withstand the massive waves of savages from the north.
Support the army by breeding at least 3 x ponies.
Reward: x gold and x faction points (or something like that)?

The Healing Brew
The Swardian army fight bravely against the overwhelming army of the Nord, but could need a energyboost to carry on fighting and hold the line. Follow your fathers recipe and brew 3 Healing potions. The Swardian soldiers will grateful.
Reward: x gold and x factionspoints (or something like that)? 

Armorsmith Quests

Arrow rain / (Shieldwall?)
The Nord Huntsmen are becomming an increasing problem, and put more and more of our archers to the ground. The Swardian achers are the backbone of the army, and without them, our infantery has no support on the battlefield. Make 3 Deployable Shields so our archers can cover!

Withstand the savages sword
The King requires armor of high quality for the new recruits of the Swardian army. Keep in mind he personally demanded the armor forged by you. Support the army by making 3 x Swardian Recruit armor.

Blacksmith Quests

Busy Blacksmith:
Hard work pays off.. with gold! Fire up the furnace, ready your hammer and make (insert number) (insert item).

The power of weapon
The Blacksmiths of Swardia are among the most skilled there is, and the Swardian army depends on the blacksmiths to craft weapons of the highest quality. Forge 3 Cleavers and hope the Swardian army slices down as many Nords as possible.
Reward: x gold and x factionpoints (or something like that)?
Wake early
if you want
another man's life or land.
No lamb
for the lazy wolf.
No battle's won in bed!

- The Havamal
good idea!!
This is a fantastic idea! Would give more reason to do crafting.
12.5% of the planets are hoarding 71% of the total planetary mass in our solar system. OCCUPY JUPITER!
Good idea.
Profession quests would surely spice up things.
Pretty much any profession quest can be made:

[quest name]
{quest description} + make X Y

Where X is item and Y is amount.
Epic ideas.
nice
This would definitely add a little more depth to the game and give people a reason to use all of those crafting materials they've amassed over the hours. It shouldn't discourage people from using the auction hall either, since that's more profit oriented. The quests would need an assist EXP reward or perhaps profession EXP to make it worthwhile, but it looks pretty solid.
Captain_Stoogey
I like it, and would also like to see how it would affect the market.