Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

┼Ɽuᵰȝᵴ┼ for Weapons|Armors
Hey folks,

Today i got a new idea how to "improve"/make weapons|Armors more intresting in Nord Invasion- with runes. I know some of you guys get now reminded of Middle-earth Shadow of Mordor-thats where i got this idea from.But it should be a bit different: Runes should be lootable(as runes/rune stones were carried by nords) like High-Materials or even Legendarys .There should be multiple types of runes which can improve your weapon|armor stats(just the stats+maybe the name-but not the appearance) with their properties , for instance :
-Fire Rune [reinforces the damage of your weapon]
-Rune of Lightness [increases the agility while wearing your armor|the speed of your weapon|speed of your horse]
-Rune of Defense [increases the hitpoints of shields or armors]

The Runes that you found can be put in the armor|weapon|shield on the webside.Just one Rune can be put into your item and it cannot be removed(so be careful).

Improvements and suggestions are welcome Wink

Greetz ┼₣LΩҞI┼™                                             
Legendary loot:
EasternFullScale 3rd of October2014
Shield of Kings 7th of December 2014
Mangler 25th of August 2015
assuming i can make one beefcake of a wormbane then i luv luv luv it.
(13-10-2014, 08:13 PM)madjosh link Wrote: assuming i can make one beefcake of a wormbane then i luv luv luv it.
^^I think a rune cant even help a Worm Bane to get better Big Grin.The stats could be just increasing by e.g.: 2-4dmg or sth like that.In my opinion the runes should be unique so you  really have to think about where you put it in.
Legendary loot:
Sounds similar to the heirloom system in crpg if I'm not mistaken. I could see it being kinda cool but not sure what it really adds to the overall game-play and it could have some weird effects on the current trading methods.
(13-10-2014, 08:21 PM)Chuckwagon link Wrote: Sounds similar to the heirloom system in crpg if I'm not mistaken. I could see it being kinda cool but not sure what it really adds to the overall game-play and it could have some weird effects on the current trading methods.
Yeah like in cRPG where you can improve the weapons-masterwork, i believe.But yeah the price of a weapon including a rune would increase, but  these would actually be the one of the intresting parts i my opinion.

Ty dude  Wink
Legendary loot:
(13-10-2014, 08:01 PM)Floki link Wrote: I know some of you guys get now reminded of Middle-earth Shadow of Mordor-thats where i got this idea from.
It definitely never existed before Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2024.09.03)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(13-10-2014, 08:35 PM)Malong link Wrote: [quote author=Floki link=topic=33510.msg202123#msg202123 date=1413230467]
I know some of you guys get now reminded of Middle-earth Shadow of Mordor-thats where i got this idea from.
It definitely never existed before Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor.
[/quote]

I didnt say that .I just got the idea from SoM.But thank you.
Legendary loot:
Hello Floki,

I really like the idea.

PS. hoping you  find my  post useful.

greets Thranduil Smile

El_Burrito
El_Salvador
El_Ballestero
El_Conquistador
El_Barril_De_La_Tortilla
El_Principe_Encantador

(13-10-2014, 08:46 PM)Matthias link Wrote: Hello Floki,

I really like the idea.

PS. hoping you  find my  post useful.

greets Thranduil Smile
your post was not rly helpful^^....but Thanks mate! Wink
Legendary loot:
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...788.0.html

Similar things have been suggested, this is just one example.  I don't think this is something that will be added.