Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Different model for black armor
(21-10-2014, 06:53 PM)Mr.Peso link Wrote: Both armors presented by Deer look terrible at the part where the boots connect to the leg part of the armor.
Doesnt really fit well with any boots in NI as far as I know.

Besides taht they are just recolors of the plate armour in the first Mount&Blade and if they are not changed/not different from the version in cRappyG the back part looks really terrible.

i think i said that was my point... they are basically just recolors of the black armor, but there are obviously more changes than just that.
and have you seen the way that black armor looks at the boots?
shut up
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
Ohoho, someone seems like he doesn't like unpleasant opinions.
I'm not talking about it's a recolor of the black armour, I said that theese armors are slightly recolored versions of the Heavy Plate Armor of Mount&Blade 1.
And again, boot part terrible, back part terrible (Giant empty black stripe when aiming down/bending over in any way on the first one), chainmail terrible, general texture detail very low...
shall I continue? The secong one looks slightly better, at least it doesn't have the chest texture that has the issues at the back.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
how are you going to tell me that these :
(21-10-2014, 02:23 PM)Deer link Wrote:

are not a retexture/ model changes of this:
and
also...they look better than the current model...which it that one ^
so, it's not that i don't like your opinion, i just don't see why you had to come in here and say things that are wrong AND then say that you think the armor looks bad
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
Could you get some screen shots of those options with better lighting?  I cannot tell what they are supposed to look like in that lighting.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

I was primarily talking about the first armor which is clearly not a retexture of the black armor but a basic copy of the Heavy Plate armor of MountBlade I.
The secong one just looks pretty terribly made to me as the chainmail on the lower body looks very bad (at least from what I can see in that lighting setting).

Also I don't know why you think pointing out issues with the models is something you have to get mad about.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

because they look similar to, yet better than the current model; which looks much worse in areas that you pointed out as bad on those armors

and i saw no point in yr post
Characters:
Well, seems like we have different opinions about those models. Guess I'm fine with that, no need to argue anymore since I got
no influence on any decisions anyway.
Have a nice evening/day, depending on it what timezone you are ;-)

Loots:
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

(21-10-2014, 07:22 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: Could you get some screen shots of those options with better lighting?  I cannot tell what they are supposed to look like in that lighting.

Here ya go.

Number one
Number two
The cool looking armor maroon posted is Black Gothic armor. At least in the game files.
(21-10-2014, 06:46 PM)Nka19 link Wrote: I thought this was Royal Guard legendary armour.

Anyways I'd say Deer's option 1 would be pretty damn awesome replacement

If it is, I have no idea. Never seen it in-game, and it's been in the files since 0.5.0 . It could have been made legendary with the newest patch though.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(21-10-2014, 09:22 PM)Maroon link Wrote: [quote author=Nka19 link=topic=34004.msg203437#msg203437 date=1413917208]
I thought this was Royal Guard legendary armour.

Anyways I'd say Deer's option 1 would be pretty damn awesome replacement

If it is, I have no idea. Never seen it in-game, and it's been in the files since 0.5.0 . It could have been made legendary with the newest patch though.
[/quote]
Yah, well I was only using logic. Armor looking like that, can only be legandary. Tho xbow walking around with it would be weird imo, suits commandos more.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 363
Thor Kills: 332
Odin Kills: 262
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32