Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Portable Refil
Just throwing the idea out there but, I reckon it'd be decent if there was a portable ammunition refil. Not the small ammo/large ammo crates, but proper ones that never die out and instantly refils during prep time etc. With this item, there could potentially be over 20 or 30 new cading spots on all the maps wide and we don't have to stick to the normal spots.

Of course this item would be fairly expensive, (at least 10m+ IMO) and I do not see how this can be exploitable in any way.

What do you guys reckon?
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
I agree, except the price part. I'm not that rich as you.. It should be payable for most players. What about 3-5m?
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
slayer plz, big ammo crate is all you need. just get on my level
(24-10-2014, 05:42 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: I agree, except the price part. I'm not that rich as you.. It should be payable for most players. What about 3-5m?
So the price should be adjusted to your wealth?
I'd say it should we worth about the same as a tome.
My Opinion is that if it is added, it should be a Odin legendary.  It seems overpowered to me.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(24-10-2014, 06:01 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: My Opinion is that if it is added, it should be a Odin legendary.  It seems overpowered to me.
Would probably take longer to craft one than to loot one with the current drop rates.

Also, this would add more variety to the game and would give us the challenge of finding better cading spots.
Playing Hypers Hell over and over gets a bit repetitive..
heres a tip then, dont play hypers hell over and over play other maps
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"
(24-10-2014, 06:08 PM)DrCox link Wrote: heres a tip then, dont play hypers hell over and over play other maps
It's too tempting!

That's not exactly what I mean. A lot of maps are just too slow or not possible at all because the "cading spots" where there are ammo refills are too far away from the nord spawn areas, ranged don't charge the cades like they normally do on other maps, or the shielder spot is exposed to ranged. It has happened that I see an area that would be great for cading, except there are no ammo refills nearby. If these refill crates were added, we could pretty much create our own cading spots.

Every time I join an event it's always Hypers Hell or Hidden Cave. Great maps, but I kind of want to play other maps too.

I like your idea, Slayer.
There's a ton of spots that I want to try but then as soviet said, there's no refil or anything :/ (Yes, even in the enemies spawn point).
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
big ammo crates suffice, heals do not need to be "spammed" every single wave, just boss waves,  for which the big ammo crate can supply the healer with more than enough refills to spam constant heals. it would just be monotonous having the same utensils available at every cade spot. for example, the VLSK event today managed to complete swadian castle on rag in roughly 30 mins just shielding the archway. we did not have spam heals but the big ammo crates that we had spawned in prior were enough to keep spam heals happening throughout both Thor and Odin. having a infinite deployable refill would completely ruin the big ammo crates use in the game. cade spots are made to have their ups and downs, some are quicker some are safer. let's not make NI more repetitive than it needs to be and have some diversity on where we choose to hold our ground.