Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Option to sell your hero class
I have had my warden for a while but I really dont want to play arhcer since the new update decreased the speed of the bows. Just posting it since this is the feature request post. Any thoughts about it?
Its pronounced Ha-Soos don't get offended geez
I can only see this being alright if you only get 1/4 or 1/5 of your money back.
No.  Just No...
(01-11-2014, 07:42 PM)VM_Sargent_X link Wrote:No.  Just No...

I fully agree. You must take responsibility for your decisions.
Legendaries looted:
• 07.11.2013 - Durendal
• 28.02.2017 - Thanos Legacy
• 05.03.2017 - Ornate Arming Helmet
• 05.03.2018 - Ailadrodd

[Image: v1.png]
(01-11-2014, 07:24 PM)iarenewplayer link Wrote:I can only see this being alright if you only get 1/4 or 1/5 of your money back.
I agree
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
If you don't want to make a commitment to any class, DON'T go hero class.  What is so hard about just leveling up another character and still having your hero class? 

My opinion is that Hero class should be more or less permanent.  Especially with the Support respec feature. I don't see any reason to respec a hero class at all.  Much less to give you back the money from doing so.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(01-11-2014, 08:49 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote:If you don't want to make a commitment to any class, DON'T go hero class.  What is so hard about just leveling up another character and still having your hero class? 

My opinion is that Hero class should be more or less permanent.  Especially with the Support respec feature. I don't see any reason to respec a hero class at all.  Much less to give you back the money from doing so.
I did make other chars that's why I was thinking about getting refund for my warden. Also it's kind of hard to make a commitment when you don't know if the next update is going to screw over you favorite class. Other than that I can see this idea has been turned down by multiple people including tinkerbell topic let's bring this to an end.
Its pronounced Ha-Soos don't get offended geez
But archer wasn't ruined at all  :Smile  I got over 300 kills in a rag event just last night.  Not even warden.  Just have to aim properly and there's no issue. Also I agree with Q and pretty much everyone else.
No. Hero class decisions are designed to be weighty and the cost associated with acquiring them has an impact on in game inflation. I play a warden and there is nothing wrong with the class.