Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

This is Maroon, signing off
Well, I guess this was coming for quite some time. My recent inactivity and my lack of an urge to come back in NI have shown me that it is time for me to move on from NI, and so I will.
It's been a long time, about 2.5 years, but times change, and so has this mod and the ones around it.
I guess I have multiple reasons in the end for leaving. Foremost, of course, is the fact I can't really enjoy playing this mod anymore, which for me always was the main reason for playing. Aside from that, there's the fact that those I have known since my beginning in this mod have all but a few moved on, and I have never really grown as fond of relatively 'newer' faces as I have of the old community.
My last reason, and sort of a question to you all, is the focus of the majority of the players on gaining legendary items. My personal drive for playing this mod, or any game in general, is having fun doing so. If I'm not enjoying myself playing something, I tend to not play it after a while. It seems to me, this is something those of you who fervently look for legendaries have put somewhat on the background. And while it is absolutely your own choice, I can't help but wonder if you're actually enjoying the grind for legendaries. And how does having a legendary in the end improve things for you?

All that rambling aside, I have resigned from my position as an admin, as I won't be around to keep my promises of being active and doing... admin-ey things. I won't go all Suns and go as far to delete my forum account, since that's just silly, but I will very likely be gone for good. Perhaps I will hop on from time to time to be a smart-ass on the forums or drop a model on you (since they're better than Perception's anyway).
As a last note, I want to give you all my deepest thanks for the past 2.5 years, which is by far the longest I've been part of a gaming community.
So take care, find yourself some nice Hardened Metal, and Moar Rangers to everyone!

Maroon
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
good luck with wherever life takes you
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
and thats the last of the mohican
[Image: 76561198069110595.png]

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

| darklit | Esox | Isoptera | Bombina | Branta | Agnus | Caridea| Hyla |
(09-12-2014, 01:24 AM)Maroon link Wrote:[...]
(since they're better than Perception's anyway).
[...]

If you quit Wings3D as well, maybe..  Tongue

Sad to see you leave though. (Not that I would have seen you ingame anyhow, lately.)
Good to know we finally got rid of this scum, seriously though good luck with whatever it is you choose to do from here on.
Philosophy is questions that may never be answered,

Religion is answers that may never be questioned
Goodbye maroon even though we only knew eachother for a small time in ON and LK (not that you will remember me anyways)  and good luck in your future endeavors
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023819565/

Loots
Ancient Greatsword - 2015-08-27
Fang of Fenrir x2 - 2015-10-15
Volundr Greatsword - 2024-06-06
Naval Glaive - 2024-06-08
Rebellion - 2024-06-08
Steel Stinger - 2024-06-27
Penetrator - 2024-07-10
Dragon Bolts - 2024-07-12
Malice - 2024-08-03

GL
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2024.09.03)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
It's always sad to see oldtimers leave, but everything has it's end of fun. For some sooner for some later. To answer your question, my style of enjoyment is to build up to the max, and once I get there I enjoy it further. Always hated it games when you get the best stuff game ends right afther, in NI you can play and have fun unlimitedly Tongue.

Anyways, best of luck in your future plans.

Take care man Wink.

Regards,
Nka19
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 363
Thor Kills: 332
Odin Kills: 262
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Played scarce few runs with you but you always seemed like a decent sort, goodluck on your future endeavours.
Noooooo not marron