Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Difficult balance (hard mode)
Its easy to play alone. But its hard to play with 2, 3,...8  player. Iam not sure why but it feels wrong. The idea behind is, i trying since hours to get into the full16 player server but no chance. If i play on a empty hard mode server, sometimes people join but we only get to the first waves and after 3 or 4 attempts the player leaving frustated the server. So its not possible to fill the server with enough player.  :-\
I think we need some balance fine tuning.
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
I think its that hard because its hard to shield with only a few ppl, but the maps are mostly small, so you have to shield.
you have to find a decent team of people to play with. just yesterday i was on with a bunch of scarlet blades and vlka's and we made it past thor a couple times no problem...could have gotten farther if it werent for the stupid AI always getting stuck. somthing you can do to rectify the problem of not have enough players is to hop into teamspeak and get people to hop into a server. teamspeak also allows better teamwork.

conclusion...get some freinds  on and work together on teamspeak
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
i have a idea, how about we make a event hour every day? at 6pm or so all come to hardservers?!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
I don't have the patience to play solo past about wave 4
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Well, maybe it's easy if you have legendary weapons and the best armour, but, for me, it has always been impossible to beat the first wave alone (as a 2h).

Bots just swing too damn fast and with small 1h weapons which are so hard to know which attack direction they're using.