Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Add or No!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes yes! I like money!
60.87%
14 60.87%
Nah i like useless FP. (Write comment why not.)
34.78%
8 34.78%
I like idea but i would change here something (Write comment)
4.35%
1 4.35%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New thing for FP (faction points)
(29-12-2014, 02:31 AM)Haruka Otonashi link Wrote:I think it will be better if we use FP as a value (such as gold)

So you'll use these FP to buy a chest ( i don't know for how much FP) and in this chest you'll find A  green mat

Shade Ore
Coal
Bronze Arrowhead
Zinc
Copper
Eagle
Wood
Small lump
Hardened Leather
Mystic Charm
Sparkly Necklace
Black steel
Bear fur
Raven

And with this random box the 'loot' will be fair because EVERYONE HAVE A CHANCE to loot something and the high craftable mats will be more rare than the little one as coal Sparkly ect

I think it's a fair system to help beginners but it don't help shielders because most of the shielders don't complete any quest because you need to kill bot for finish them .(sorry for my grammar )

Je vous offre une baguette et de la confiture Smile
Still some ppl could open hundreds of chests right now and new ppl couldnt even get one. Besides that those materials are all lootable anyway, just play on the servers...
I dunno why people always propose aditional sources of income, you already get alot of stuff when playing rag.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
Well everyone know that FP is gained from quests. Maybe we should use it to unlock some more quests/skip or faster repetable?

Defender lv.14
(29-12-2014, 12:52 PM)Corndog link Wrote:Well everyone know that FP is reached from quest. Maybe we should use it to unlock some more quest/skip or faster repetable?

Ye wonderful idea, the more fp you get the harder quests you get Smile
(29-12-2014, 01:10 PM)Kaasovic link Wrote:[quote author=Corndog link=topic=37317.msg213346#msg213346 date=1419857554]
Well everyone know that FP is reached from quest. Maybe we should use it to unlock some more quest/skip or faster repetable?

Ye wonderful idea, the more fp you get the harder quests you get Smile
[/quote]

Yeaaaaaaaaah then add some quest! No.

Here some more options.

1.Use faction points to respec your char

-5k FP = Respect for support
-10k FP = For character

.Next option its fame

2.More faction points u have then you gain more chances to drop common/green mats.

1k FP = 0,3% more chances  to loot common/green material
3k FP = 0,5,% more chances  to loot common/green material
7k FP = 0,9% more chances  to loot common/green material
12k FP = 1,1% more chances  to loot common/green material
20kFP  = 2,1% more chances  to loot common/green material

Let's say drop its 25%? not sure

And the last one is change faction points for glory points.

3.Glory points are very usesfull for crafting masterpiece weapons and armors

Now house crafting need Glory points for craft materials/armors/weapons
Steam

I mastered the art of... looting nuffin'.

How would you trade glory points to the person actually making the item?  If such trade was possible, wouldn't it just become a lame alternate currency?  If not tradeable, wouldn't they only benefit house leaders with access to house crafting?
I'd suggest removing fp's so noone cries about them being useless anymore...
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
Quote:1.Use faction points to respec your char

-10k FP = For character

One of privilege donators is free character respec,so i think that use FP for respec isn't good idea. It just ruined this mod in my opinion.
Defender lv.14
(30-12-2014, 12:31 AM)Mr.Peso link Wrote:I'd suggest removing fp's so noone cries about them being sueless anymore...

For something FP must be usesfull. For what Developers add a thing without a option to use?

(30-12-2014, 12:32 AM)Corndog link Wrote:
author Aleks Wrote:1.Use faction points to respec your char

-10k FP = For character

One of privilege donators is free character respec,so i think that use FP for respec isn't good idea. It just ruined this mod in my opinion.

(30-12-2014, 12:22 AM)Winter link Wrote:How would you trade glory points to the person actually making the item?  If such trade was possible, wouldn't it just become a lame alternate currency?  If not tradeable, wouldn't they only benefit house leaders with access to house crafting?

It was just suggestion's.

And what do u mean with that ,,It just ruined this mod in my opinion,, How it would hurt the donators tell me? It would be still free for them , i see no reasson here to ruin mod.
Steam

I mastered the art of... looting nuffin'.

(30-12-2014, 01:13 AM)Aleks link Wrote:For something FP must be usesfull. For what Developers add a thing without a option to use?
It was added in the past to support another feature.  This feature has been attempted multiple times and was never made to work.

(30-12-2014, 01:13 AM)Aleks link Wrote:It was just suggestion's.
Suggestions are all well and good, but only if they make sense and are feasible.  Spamming Feature Requests with ideas that simply won't work or don't make sense is a waste of everyone's time.  If you make a suggestion here, you should make sure it is well thought out and accept criticisms as a way to improve your suggestion.
''Where two Poles there three opinions'' xD

I just have new options for FP. It can be nice idea Aleks to put faction points somwhere in house. MAYBE just use it to invite members to house?
Defender lv.14