Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Tower Shield usable by Xbow hero only?
It says on the website that the Tower Shield is usable by all T4 X-Bowman(sharpshooter) and I think that the Tower Shield should be hero locked only. Because the tower is such a good shield and i think it is kinda pointless to somebody with the second best shield in game(unless impervious is better) having only 4 shield skill even if they can give it to somebody else.
legendary drops
Shield of Kings 10/17/2014
Stag Bow 12/11/2014
the pavise is no real shielder anyway Tongue
Dragon Halberd 09.02.2015
Black Gothic Plate 01.03.2015 1st ingame
Mangler 07.03.2015 1st ingame
Hurricane Bow 13.03.2015
Rending Bolts 25.08.2019
Eagle Crossbow 01.09.2019

Shadowknight - We will Fine!
Seems great, reduce the number of viable shield bringers and forcing them to either sell or respec if they want to continuing contributing to the team by bringing one in. You don't really need to feel special, you already have 9 shielding, the second best in the game and people will pick up your dropped shields regardless of who brings. I also don't beleive that the tower shield is all that common in the first place though, so it wont help anyone to reduce how many shields are brought to the game.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

was this because of me bring in one when im tr4 ?

if ranger could use this that would be fun and look so wired

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I want tower shield on my pikeman lol
Dragon Halberd 09.02.2015
Black Gothic Plate 01.03.2015 1st ingame
Mangler 07.03.2015 1st ingame
Hurricane Bow 13.03.2015
Rending Bolts 25.08.2019
Eagle Crossbow 01.09.2019

Shadowknight - We will Fine!
updated to suit all of you pavise haters.
legendary drops
Stag Bow 12/11/2014
Should be usable by RG too then.
Soo.. DWP should be Legionnaire only? Ullrs should be Warden only? Pavise Champions already have SoK, why should only they have Tower Shield?
(19-02-2015, 12:27 AM)Soviet link Wrote: Soo.. DWP should be Legionnaire only? Ullrs should be Warden only? Pavise Champions already have SoK, why should only they have Tower Shield?
Where does it say "Pavise Champion" in my post?
legendary drops
Stag Bow 12/11/2014
every opinion in this thread irritates me.

Why would we want to reduce the number of viable shield bringers?
What about pavise is not good as a shielder?
Why would ranger ever bring tower shield? It would look dumb.
Why would pikeman ever bring tower shield? It would look dumb.
Why does RG need more shield options? Pavise is actually more limited in option (but, by saying this, i don't mean they need more)

Tower shield is a Pavise style shield, it should be usable by X-bows.

Maybe this is a good idea,however, because I don't want someone with shield skill of 4 shielding just because they have a tower; and someone who has made it to hero should hopefully understand if they should be shielding or not.
This is just my opinion.
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood