Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What do you think?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes it would be cool!
0%
0 0%
it is not necessary
100.00%
15 100.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Automatic Kick
There is, when none of the admins for the region want to play anymore.  This community has gotten to the point that NONE of the NA admins want to play much.  People wonder why they are all in Warframe all the time,  The reason is because of the degradation in the community.  It has stopped being fun for them at all.  You can go whole nights on the NA servers without seeing 1 admin. 

I would really like to see this implemented.  If for no other reason than to get ride of guys in spec.

Edit:  Apologizes if i upset anyone.  This was finished when i was getting quite mad with my computer. And i think some of that spilled over in here.  Also this was more to try and get people to see why there are no admins on NA servers right now.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(25-02-2015, 09:37 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: There is, when none of the admins for the region want to play anymore.  This community has gotten to the point that NONE of the NA admins want to play much.  People wonder why they are all in Warframe all the time,  The reason is because of the degradation in the community.  It has stopped being fun for them at all.  You can go whole nights on the NA servers without seeing 1 admin. 

I would really like to see this implemented.  If for no other reason than to get ride of guys in spec.
Amen brother
I don't know what you don't want me to say, but I'll say it anyway
What about events? While everyone should be actively participating it is often the case that someone has to leave for a short period of time (sometimes longer than 10 min) and he would be kicked by this feature even though the event leader would have let him stay in the server.  I have to admit it is a good idea but in my opinion it should be easier to get more active NA admins than to write a new script just for this problem.
About the auto kicking feature, it's pretty decent overall and will do more good than harm. If your afraid of people in events being kicked just have the script  disabled on the private servers.

Onto the admins, admins WILL get bored when they constantly grind and play endlessly with no goal or objective like any other player, if you want to keep admins [and players] Intrested, you need to do more than just have legendary items and etc. As incentives. suggest maybe working on a new gamemode, fresh scripts, etc. As long as it adds something new worth seeing into the mix.

Sorry if you don't understand or misinterpret what I say, I ramble on sometimes. Anyway the script would be useful.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(26-02-2015, 12:41 AM)Looter link Wrote: About the auto kicking feature, it's pretty decent overall and will do more good than harm. If your afraid of people in events being kicked just have the script  disabled on the private servers.

If it is possible to disable the script for event servers this feature might be a good solution to our current afk problem.
I must admit that in the past, not recently, I have witnessed many AFK's and went to IRC, but no one answered after 30 minutes in which the map had ended. However I just made a report thread and that was that.

It wouldn't be a bad idea to be honest, however I also see how this could be abused in such a way that it makes the admins jobs nullified as when they kick someone from a server, there is a genuine reason for it such as "Was in the toilet for too long, AFK>5 minutes." or something along those lines. Whereas if you used this system, it would just be a line of people being kicked from servers and would cause extra work for Administrators, not admins, to contact these people and find out why.

So in conclusion I think this should not be implemented as it takes a big chunk of duty and work out of the admin role and puts it onto the administrators instead.

TLDR: No.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
Frankly I don't understand your argument very well, from what you wrote, your Sayying people would need to go to admins to find out why they were kicked? It's pretty simple why if they left their computer running Long enough without moving or doing anything. If they chose to go and complain needlessly to admins for something they did [or failed to do aka play the game], then they can be ignored. Also, the argument that it would reduce the admins duties is counter intuitive, as if they had this implemented, they could focus less on afks and more on important things. Otherwise by your logic, you would perfer admins to have to deal with more afks than need be with the auto kick implemented and waste their time to do so.

Edit:
"Do not use macros for things such as shielding or slashing."
This type of stuff is already cover by the rules, if they are using such things then they are likely doing them already for other things, I have yet to see a single person in all of my time in Mount and Blade use an identifyable one however. The only thing that would come out of this is punishment for the afking AND the use of a macro.

Just get a Script that is pressing space or w every x seconds. It's to easy to abuse. There are alot of auto keypressing programs out there so this would make no sense.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(26-02-2015, 06:15 AM)Looter link Wrote: Frankly I don't understand your argument very well, from what you wrote, your Sayying people would need to go to admins to find out why they were kicked? It's pretty simple why if they left their computer running Long enough without moving or doing anything. If they chose to go and complain needlessly to admins for something they did [or failed to do aka play the game], then they can be ignored. Also, the argument that it would reduce the admins duties is counter intuitive, as if they had this implemented, they could focus less on afks and more on important things. Otherwise by your logic, you would perfer admins to have to deal with more afks than need be with the auto kick implemented and waste their time to do so.

Edit:
"Do not use macros for things such as shielding or slashing."
This type of stuff is already cover by the rules, if they are using such things then they are likely doing them already for other things, I have yet to see a single person in all of my time in Mount and Blade use an identifyable one however. The only thing that would come out of this is punishment for the afking AND the use of a macro.

You misunderstood Smile

I was saying that if this were to be implemented, it makes Game Admins jobs essentially insignificant, beside enforcing rules such as glitching/foul language etc.

If this were to be implemented, there would be no reasoning behind every AFK kick log. Currently, every kick log has a reason written by a Game Admin.

If there is a list of kicks on an individual without any reasoning written, the Administrators (Developers) would then need to chase up the individual and find out the issue as to why they are getting kicked, which puts more work on the administrators (Developers), rather then Game Admins.

"Administrators" aren't "Game Admins".

If the Administrators simply banned people based on how many kicks they have on their name (With this system) with no explanation, then that would work... but this isn't how the Administrators act.

Did you understand this better?
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
Oh I see what you mean, though wouldn't the script just put the kick reason as "AFK > 10 Minutes, Auto Kicked By Server"? This would easily solve the problem and stop admins from as you say tracking down the person?