Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Seeing the Polearm on you back
Well am i the only one that want to see my Polearm (Dragon Spear) on my back in stead of Pilum i think the Legendary Polearm/house crafted Polearm should have the spot on the back and the normal crafted Polearm ones can stay hidden ? for me it like buying a 15-20m Polearm and i cant see it half of the time all i see is my cheep Pilum

and no i like the look of them on my back it just when i have my Polearm on me i want to see that instead and even if it was a Sun pike/Eastern Glaive i would still feel the same.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
The ordering of items is based on which one you picked up last. If you wish to see your legendary on your back, please make sure it is occuying slot 4. To do this you pick up 3 items to fill the first slots, then the item on the back would be last. This is the only way for you to see it if you happen to have anouther item that is in the same position.

Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(28-02-2015, 04:06 AM)Looter link Wrote:The ordering of items is based on which one you picked up last. If you wish to see your legendary on your back, please make sure it is occuying slot 4. To do this you pick up 3 items to fill the first slots, then the item on the back would be last. This is the only way for you to see it if you happen to have anouther item that is in the same position.
yes i know that just from the get go i want to see it

(28-02-2015, 04:10 AM)Woody link Wrote:[quote author=Looter link=topic=40590.msg222705#msg222705 date=1425096414]
The ordering of items is based on which one you picked up last. If you wish to see your legendary on your back, please make sure it is occuying slot 4. To do this you pick up 3 items to fill the first slots, then the item on the back would be last. This is the only way for you to see it if you happen to have anouther item that is in the same position.
[/quote]
..why does it make a difference?
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(28-02-2015, 04:57 AM)Terath link Wrote:[quote author=Woody link=topic=40590.msg222706#msg222706 date=1425096648]
[quote author=Looter link=topic=40590.msg222705#msg222705 date=1425096414]
[/quote]
[/quote] not all changes in this mod need to be ground braking some time it the small things that count

(28-02-2015, 04:59 AM)Woody link Wrote:[quote author=Terath link=topic=40590.msg222708#msg222708 date=1425099442]
[quote author=Woody link=topic=40590.msg222706#msg222706 date=1425096648]
[/quote]
[/quote] not all changes in this mod need to be ground braking some time it the small things that count
While I agree, this thing is so small that it literally doesn't matter. It's taking somebody's time to make sure a weapon is always on your back.
It's useless.
[/quote]
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(28-02-2015, 06:00 AM)Terath link Wrote:[quote author=Woody link=topic=40590.msg222709#msg222709 date=1425099558]
[quote author=Terath link=topic=40590.msg222708#msg222708 date=1425099442]
[quote author=Woody link=topic=40590.msg222706#msg222706 date=1425096648]
[/quote]
While I agree, this thing is so small that it literally doesn't matter. It's taking somebody's time to make sure a weapon is always on your back.
It's useless.
[/quote]
[/quote] You telling me that it going to take days to do this my guess it would be like 1/2 day + i don't care about if this makes it in ni it a idea that if the dev team likes it they can put it in,At the end of the day it them that will say Yes or No

(28-02-2015, 04:06 AM)Looter link Wrote:The ordering of items is based on which one you picked up last. If you wish to see your legendary on your back, please make sure it is occuying slot 4. To do this you pick up 3 items to fill the first slots, then the item on the back would be last. This is the only way for you to see it if you happen to have anouther item that is in the same position.
Why are you even arguing about this when a solution to your problem has already been provided? It's like you only want this implemented because you must be too lazy to spend the 10 seconds each spawn to drop your own weapons and pick them up in the correct order. Seems like a waste of time imo.
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD
Inc Winter "No"
My Steam
Loot:                           M/D/Y
Twig of Yggdrasil - 8/10/2012
Sun Pike - 9/9/2014
Dragon Helm - 1/10/2015
Jormungandr - 2/26/2016

(28-02-2015, 07:02 AM)Mr_Moustashio link Wrote:[quote author=Looter link=topic=40590.msg222705#msg222705 date=1425096414]
Why are you even arguing about this when a solution to your problem has already been provided? It's like you only want this implemented because you must be too lazy to spend the 10 seconds each spawn to drop your own weapons and pick them up in the correct order. Seems like a waste of time imo.
[/quote] just to let you now done that and more than 50% of the time a tr1 pick up some thing and runs off with it was think maybe change the location of the Pilum and make the pole arm sit up higher so keep the same angle that they are just lower it a bit ?