Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Avenger for Commando
i dont know if its a Feature but could you pls make Avenger usable by Commando?
cause its not often crafted cause not much are Aventurier.
write what you think about
i think there is no Need for "avenger" as commando sword, there is a Steel Sword and Headcrusher and Swadian Hope and Steel Cutter so why should a Commando Need more then this 1h weapons?
18.10.2014 White Dragon Helmet

Best offer for my barrel
cause Steel sword is lower than Avenger and HC is too small,Sadian Hope is too expensive and then it gets more crafted
you have that weapon already and cant sell it i guess, now you want them to "buff" your item, in order to sell it for more, dont you? on a more serious note, there are alot of options for commandos already, no need for avenger.
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
Avenger cost as much as the half a dozen house crafted commando 1 handed weapons.  The avenger is just fine with who can use it.  It is actually most likely crafted more than any of these weapons for commando.
Ornate Crusader's Sword
Tempered Steel Falchion
Hero's Trust
Hero's Hope
Hero's Despair

There is NO reason to put the avenger as a commando sword.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

well but when you are Commando how do you do the most kills on Rag? With a 2h Sword and when you Charge there are not as much bots less for what you Need as Commando a good sword.
And for a commando would be many swords to expensive, so if you are hero you are Slasher or Shielder or the other one  ;D
So you Need a good shield or a good 2h sword and a good 1h sword is on my opinion luxury
18.10.2014 White Dragon Helmet

Best offer for my barrel
was just an idea ;D
I'm going to suggest a feature that somehow prevents stupid people from making feature requests. 
(06-03-2015, 05:32 PM)Bearstronaut link Wrote: I'm going to suggest a feature that somehow prevents stupid people from making feature requests. 
+1
Legendary Drops:

21.02.2015 Aurora Blade
06.01.2015 Dragon Helmet
1x Dragon Axe

[Image: 76561198050947583.png]
just buy a steel cutter Wink
Dragon Halberd 09.02.2015
Black Gothic Plate 01.03.2015 1st ingame
Mangler 07.03.2015 1st ingame
Hurricane Bow 13.03.2015
Rending Bolts 25.08.2019