Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Refresh Items at Spawn
I think it will be good if your equipment will be updated when you spawn not just when you die because the you can change your equip while you are dead!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
???  Ummmm.....

I am a bit confused, so guess I need to ask some questions.

Is your profile not updating while your playing?

I tend to have the game client, and the account site open at the same time.  Via the ingame menu you can confirm what your current load out is by clicking the 'Choose Equipment' option while playing (alive or dead).  If you want to change your load out you use the account management website, and be sure to click the 'Update' button.  To confirm it has updated use the ingame 'Choose Equipmet' option, and it will hopefully show the new items.  If not you can switch to the 'Spectator' team, and back to 'Swadian'.  Worse case is you have to disconnect from the server, and reconnect for it to update your profile.

It is a bit annoying, but like some of the other work arounds it the best option currently.
:o  [glow=red,2,300]Missed it by.....  THAT MUCH.[/glow]  :o

[glow=red,2,300] FOR PONY!!! [/glow]
What he is referring to is the fact that when you die, it automatically updates your equipment. This is pointless for the player, though, as he would have been playing while he was alive, and not changing his equipment (in most cases). If the equipment instead updates and is set immediately before you respawn, you would be able to tab out when you die, go change your equipment, and come back with the equipment you you switched to. As the system currently stands, you would have to rejoin the server in order to refresh your equipment which leads to some hassle, and during busy hours the probable loss of your spot on the server.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Yeah clickeverywhere this i mean!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
another way to do it is to update your equipment, then when you die again, so it updates. Then rejoin the swadia faction under choose faction and your new equipment should be in your inventory
Looking through old posts, and I think this post needed a new bump. True, it's hard to make sense of what the OP is asking for, but I think Click did well in interpreting. I just want to ask; is there any way to implement an "update equipment" button, or any other way to update equipment while you are dead / before you spawn, or is this a native thing?
Hmm, not a bad idea, not at all!
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I think I prefer the choices being meaningful. Considering that map times are so much lower than they used to be, the refresh that occurs on map change is fairly consistent. Giving players the chance to switch gear, essentially, mid fight, seems to me to be a bit much.
(18-05-2013, 07:51 PM)Barristan link Wrote:Giving players the chance to switch gear, essentially, mid fight, seems to me to be a bit much.

Obviously you would still need to die and respawn to bring in new items. I am just asking if there's any way to add a refresh button to change the gear you're loading in with, when you're already in the game, dead.
(18-05-2013, 08:17 PM)Genpuu link Wrote:[quote author=Barristan link=topic=3026.msg108185#msg108185 date=1368906715]
Giving players the chance to switch gear, essentially, mid fight, seems to me to be a bit much.

Obviously you would still need to die and respawn to bring in new items. I am just asking if there's any way to add a refresh button to change the gear you're loading in with, when you're already in the game, dead.
[/quote]

It was certainly obvious to me. What it would allow however is potentially four different sets of gear, need heavy barricades at the start, go em, die at spawn. Refresh new gear, spawn with barrels for the second set of waves. Die for new gear, bring out your best fighting kit for the third boss. Oh shit we need a res tome, die and spawn for that. The game has enough opportunities for this already. Adding gear refresh would just encourage it.