Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTB Heavy Barricade
First I want some input on prices, then some offers.
Start the game already!
Heavy Barricade:

50 x Sturdy Wood (59 / 50)
30 x Hardened Metal (0 / 30)
15 x Strap (8 / 15)
10 x Armor Plate (0 / 10)
10 x Bone Dust (15 / 10)
50 x Wood (105 / 50)

So yeah, with the Armor Plate and Hardened Metal it would cost quite a lot and I don't think you'll find many Alchemists who have the supplies to craft it. I could craft it for you of course if you helped gather the Hardened Metal and Armor Plates.
Thanks, I'll give you any stuff I get then.
Start the game already!
I have 10 Armor Plates,16 Hardened Metal, and 17 Straps. How much you need still?
Start the game already!
I need only 12 Hardened Metal and 10 Armor Plates, so I guess we have a deal Smile I'll work out the price when I get home, won't be much. Can I invite you to my house to make the transactions?
Invite PK_Shieldhawk to the house.
Start the game already!
You need to leave your current house first (make sure the leader will reinvite you though Tongue)
Heh, I am the leader Tongue. I did now.
Start the game already!
Kk, you will need to contact a developer I think to get reinstated as leader Tongue

Anyway, if you give me the 10 Armor Plates and 12 Hardened Metal it will cost you only 100k. This is to cover my expenses for the 18 Hardened Metal, 10 Bone dust and all the woods Smile

If you think something is wrong with that price tell me, I calculated the mats and rounded it down.
I gave you some extra stuff I had lying around. If 100k is a good price I'll pay it happily! Smile
Start the game already!