Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Make the faction points be of use for something
I have like 3000 faction points ,let them be worth something and give some new names i'm town champion for 2500 faction points allready Wink
There is only one truth, and you will find it at the edge of my sword.

Loots:

Dragon Helmet
Dragon Breath

Dwarf Axe
Durendal
Hurricane
Maybe you could be able to convert faction points into gold????? or maybe even use faction points to buy stuff for your house????
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
faction points increase your kings favor i believe, not positive  Tongue the devs have said that they will be implementing more stuff for houses in later patches when they can get around to it. I think spending faction points on items for the house is a neat idea, but it should cost a lot of faction points to unlock an item so it feels like you accomplished something. Either that, or as you get more faction points (meaning more kings favor) more difficult house quests are available to the house.
maybe new quests at 250 500 1000 1500 2000 2500 3000 etc.. FP, for example a quest in which you have to complete quest 1 2 and 3 for getting a superior quest only item

or: make a shop to buy crafting materials like for example raven feathers cost of 25 FP for one piece or sth like this

or: the more FP you got, the better buffs you got (for example horn, banner, flag...)

(or: The more FP a Clan got, the more Fiefs they are able to hold (if there will be sth like a campaing in future))
I would like the idea to convert them into stuff like crafting materials,etc...but like how rarer how more faction points you need ..like a raven feather is pretty rare atm let it be 50-100 FP maybe but like cloth 1-2 each something like that shoud be nice
There is only one truth, and you will find it at the edge of my sword.

Loots:

Dragon Helmet
Dragon Breath

Dwarf Axe
Durendal
Hurricane
It's really good idea. I offer to change legendaries on FP. For example, 15000 FP for Dragon Axe or so
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
and additional sth like that only town champions can buy high end craftables -> when you buy a raven feather with 2000FP then you degrade and wont be able anymore to buy one till you got 2000 again