Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Beating Odin (sort of)
The kill-feed: (towards bottom, redcode strat)
Sort of beating the wave:
Our team:
Not a big deal for us  8). What am I saying that was awesome!  ;D    Awesome kill feed comments. 
Too bad there was only one Odin's Chosen left and he was stuck and we couldn't get him. So we basically beat hard mode.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Weapon stats for Odin

Weapon Type Kills Total Percent
Bow 1 100.00%  8)

(14-04-2012, 07:14 AM)redCode_3STRAT3GA link Wrote: Weapon stats for Odin

Weapon Type Kills Total Percent
Bow 1 100.00%  8)
YOU LUCKY DOG!
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
That wasn't our exact team, lots of people came and went after Thor wave.

Here are some images from the action zone: https://imgur.com/a/VPGkd
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
And we would have really wiped the map with them if half of us (and all but 1 sniper) hadn't died in wave 19. Although, I proudly gave my life to save that last sniper.

Thank you, exploding barrel, for saving the team from the Chosen in my (shield's) absence.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

First post-patch Prince team yesterday, and now first post-patch Odin team today -- I keep on being at the right place at the right time.  8)

Congrats everyone! Credit goes especially to evildan for his barrel shot at the end, and to clickeverywhere for spreading the Vlka Great Hall strategy.
Main Characters: Lanseril (L.52 Sniper), Grundus (L.52 Pikeman), Eledwyn (L.49 Commando), Rutgard (L.52 Sharpshooter)

Does your house dare to face the Prince? Take Vlka Fenryka's Dominate the Prince! challenge.
an earlier attempt. an eastern fucked the game. Odin was the next wave.

Hande has fixed that map bug, just unfortionate that it was the wave before Odin.
All i could focus on when i saw it in the first screenie was Khmer saying "I want to fuck you" T_T