Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legionare.
(10-04-2015, 06:33 PM)AVirusC link Wrote: [quote author=Bobo link=topic=40663.msg227772#msg227772 date=1428676807]
Nah, Turbo, what do you need this HWH for Legio for? Legio excels in 1H... VHTA is just as good as it could be unless one can afford DWP or Illustrious. Get better body armour instead. Smile
That doesn't mean legionnaires have a low 2h proficency. In fact, it's actually higher than their throwing yet I see many legionnaires with a CTS or Pilum instead of a nice 2h. I tend to get the majority of my kills with my stone maul than with my VHTA so this seems kinda silly to me.

Disregarding that, I think Turbo's items would be pretty good. However, I wouldn't buy the Defender Boots unless you have a big budget since foot armor isn't all that great.

My suggestions for a low budget Legionnaire:

Plate Mittens - 100k
Visored Salet/Pigface Klapvisor/Sugarloaf/Hornskull - ~400k
Swadian Heavy Lamellar - 400k
Marketplace Boots - 7k

VHTA - 1.6m
SKS - 50k
Butcher/Highlander Claymore/Boarding Axe - 400k

SHC - 400k

Those are the basic items I would go for - from there you can upgrade them. I'd recommend starting the upgrades with either a better 2h or shield.
[/quote]

I like that setup there.  Also would people like to know what i suggest got a high budget legionnaire?
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(10-04-2015, 06:46 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: [quote author=AVirusC link=topic=40663.msg227785#msg227785 date=1428690833]
[quote author=Bobo link=topic=40663.msg227772#msg227772 date=1428676807]
Nah, Turbo, what do you need this HWH for Legio for? Legio excels in 1H... VHTA is just as good as it could be unless one can afford DWP or Illustrious. Get better body armour instead. Smile
That doesn't mean legionnaires have a low 2h proficency. In fact, it's actually higher than their throwing yet I see many legionnaires with a CTS or Pilum instead of a nice 2h. I tend to get the majority of my kills with my stone maul than with my VHTA so this seems kinda silly to me.

Disregarding that, I think Turbo's items would be pretty good. However, I wouldn't buy the Defender Boots unless you have a big budget since foot armor isn't all that great.

Plate Mittens - 100k
Marketplace Boots - 7k

VHTA - 1.6m
SKS - 50k

SHC - 400k

Those are the basic items I would go for - from there you can upgrade them. I'd recommend starting the upgrades with either a better 2h or shield.
[/quote]

I like that setup there.  Also would people like to know what i suggest got a high budget legionnaire?
[/quote]

Shouldn't they be asking me about high budget legionnaires?  Wink
(10-04-2015, 06:46 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: [quote author=AVirusC link=topic=40663.msg227785#msg227785 date=1428690833]

Plate Mittens - 100k
Marketplace Boots - 7k

VHTA - 1.6m
SKS - 50k

SHC - 400k

[/quote]

[/quote]
Yes and what do value high budget at I've got about 20-23mil to spend on one so what would you suggest
(11-04-2015, 03:44 AM)Jerre link Wrote: Yes and what do value high budget at I've got about 20-23mil to spend on one so what would you suggest
This is what i would do for less than 25M.

(1H)  Illustrious/Dwp -10m/12m
(Shield)  Commando shields e.g. Dragon Kite Shield -3m

(Throwing)  Pilum/Cts -1/2m
/
(2H)  Aurora Blade/Heavy War Hammer -3m

(Helmet)  Defender Helmet -3m?
(Armor)  Transitional Armor -1.5m
(Gauntlets)  Defender Gauntlets -1.5m
(Boots)  Swadian Boots -500k

/ = Or as that both do the job well.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(11-04-2015, 04:05 AM)Woody link Wrote:

Plate Mittens - 100k
Marketplace Boots - 7k

VHTA - 1.6m
SKS - 50k

SHC - 400k

[/quote]

(11-04-2015, 03:44 AM)Jerre link Wrote: Yes and what do value high budget at I've got about 20-23mil to spend on one so what would you suggest

/

[/quote]
So far i have
illustrious(but I might downgrade to ragnars wrath)
Trans
Ab
Cts
And about 1.5m so I was thinking of upgrading to vhta/pilum and trading my ab for ssss/dragon kite shield and buying visored salet and maybe swadian/defender gaunts
(11-04-2015, 03:44 AM)Jerre link Wrote: [quote author=Sargent Q link=topic=40663.msg227787#msg227787 date=1428691572]
[quote author=AVirusC link=topic=40663.msg227785#msg227785 date=1428690833]

Plate Mittens - 100k
Marketplace Boots - 7k

VHTA - 1.6m
SKS - 50k

SHC - 400k

[/quote]

[/quote]
Yes and what do value high budget at I've got about 20-23mil to spend on one so what would you suggest
[/quote]

I would say that is a medium  budget.  VHTA for 1 handed and throwing,  Resilience for shield, Stone maul for slashing.

Trans, Defender gauntlets, market or swadian boots, swadian helm. 

tome or barrel for support.

That there should be about 20 mil I think.

Now when i saw high budget, I mean HIGH budget.

Ragnar's wrath or illustrious if you have that.
I have impervious,  Resilience would still probably be the best one still as impervious does not sell.
I have Mjonir,  again stone maul would probably be the best as Mjonir does not sell much
Barrel/Wall or Tome/MSK  best support to bring in

Fearsome
Milanese Plate
Studded gauntlets
Swadian boots

Pricing: Ragnar's wrath is about 5-7 mil
Impervious is a lot.  Current high offer that i have heard is Heraldic trans + small dragon kite shield.
Mjonir in My opinion is 50 mil
Barrel\wall is about 8 mil
Tome/MSK is about 13 mil

Fearsome is about 10 mil i hear
Milanese Plate is about 12-13 mil
Studded is 6-10 mil
swadian boots are like 500k

I would recommend either dragons breath or VHTA for ranged.  I just don't have slots for everything

I am also in the process of trying to buy a EK.  I would swap that in with the mjonir depending on what waves are coming up.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

In my opinion i like the items that can be use on more than one class that way i can save money and spend it elsewhere (Armor,Barrel,Tome Etc)

Items like

Ek -Sniper
Vtha's/Pilum -Pike
Aurora Blade -All t3 not Pike
Fell Edge -Sniper/Xbow
Studded-Xbow/Halberdier
Etc....

So what am i getting at well all these items like Dark Milanese Plate,Ragnar's wrath are all Very lock down as you buy them just for 1 Class not even that 1 hero (Legionnaire).
At the end of the day pick what you want but some times it better to go with something that usable by more

Good about not lock down items
Bad about not lock down items
My guess i mist some

(11-04-2015, 04:15 AM)Jerre link Wrote:

Plate Mittens - 100k
Marketplace Boots - 7k

VHTA - 1.6m
SKS - 50k

SHC - 400k

[/quote]

/

[/quote]
So far i have
[/quote]

Do not downgrade from Illustrious, from my Legio experience, 60c really makes difference comparing to e.g. 54c of Courage or 55c of VHTA.
(11-04-2015, 06:13 AM)Bobo link Wrote: [quote author=Jerre link=topic=40663.msg227831#msg227831 date=1428725704]

Plate Mittens - 100k
Marketplace Boots - 7k

VHTA - 1.6m
SKS - 50k

SHC - 400k

[/quote]

/

[/quote]
So far i have
[/quote]

Do not downgrade from Illustrious, from my Legio experience, 60c really makes difference comparing to e.g. 54c of Courage or 55c of VHTA.
[/quote]I would say that ragnars wrath is about the same not a upgrade or downgrade

Ragnars wrath
Swing Damage: 57 cut
Thrust Damage: 38 pierce
Length: 95
Speed: 106!
Weight: 2

illustrious
Swing Damage: 60 cut!
Thrust Damage: 40 pierce
Length: 99
Speed: 103
Weight: 2

I haven't got the chance to use the Wrath, so can't say for sure if 57 makes real world difference to 60. 55 to 60 does though.
By 'real world difference' I mean there are enemies that you (usually) kill with 1 swing with Illustrious or Dragon Axe while you (usually) need 2 swings with VHTA / Courage. I write 'usually' because it depends on movement / speed bonus ofc, so every swing's a bit different in damage it deals. So let's define 'usually' = ca. 80%. The difference is much like between 48-50c weapons (Vengeance, Steel Cutter) to VHTA / Courage: with Vengeance Legionnaire usually needs 2 swings to kill Nord Ranger while with VHTA it takes usually 1 swing. So it's the same story with Illustrious / DA advantage against 1 grade better armoured enemies.

Any Wrath users to shed some light on Comparison with 60c weapons?