Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Siege Mode
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
86.67%
26 86.67%
No (Please reply so I can see what\'s wrong)
13.33%
4 13.33%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New Gamemode Type
(17-05-2015, 06:57 PM)Bobo link Wrote: Yeah, I hope we will see this implemented. Might really revive the gameplay for those who got a bit borred with it and bring in more new players. Damn good one, Newplayer101, gratz  Big Grin
PS. linking to it from Save NordInvasion! thread (http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...796.0.html).
Thanks for spreading the word bobo Tongue
For those who want to ask questions and are too lazy to reply my in game name is Hired_Nordic_Crossbowmen ask me anything and ill try my best to answer your questions
We would welcome devs opinion on this idea.
Winter is a cool guy. 
/Winter

[Image: 2rca6iw.png]                      
            [Image: 76561198024357901.png]       

(18-05-2015, 04:52 AM)MatthewO link Wrote: We would welcome devs opinion on this idea.
This type of thing is not going to be implemented immediately, and therefore is not a priority. It takes coding, and therefore people to do the coding, and therefore free time, all of which are scarce. There are other things which have a higher priority, mainly involving player retention, which will be done first.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
(18-05-2015, 05:31 AM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: [quote author=MatthewO link=topic=43360.msg230785#msg230785 date=1431924750]
We would welcome devs opinion on this idea.
This type of thing is not going to be implemented immediately, and therefore is not a priority. It takes coding, and therefore people to do the coding, and therefore free time, all of which are scarce. There are other things which have a higher priority, mainly involving player retention, which will be done first.
[/quote]

I wrote it, so we can know if they like the idea or not. That's all.
Winter is a cool guy. 
/Winter

[Image: 2rca6iw.png]                      
            [Image: 76561198024357901.png]       

Yeah, I'm very curious myself, too.