Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion Moddb Page
http://www.moddb.com/mods/nordinvasion

I noticed you have a Moddb page up, but it hasn't been updated in two years, creating the image of a dead mod when people are looking at it from that page. I recommend continuing to update and maintain the Moddb page for the mod so that people viewing the site looking for new mods can see NI and try it out, pretty much a free form of advertising and drawing in new players.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

The MBrepository is also a good place to find new players, i don't believe its updated(or even posted) there either.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
I search m&b mods on moddb once in a while.  I never saw nordinvsion till a friend asked to to come play, so I had to learn where the site was, and download the mod.  If on moddb, definitely more visibility.
Legendary Drops:
100% agree with this, I found ni through moddb & it took forever to figure out where the download was or how to sign up. Almost gave up on it due to a lack of information.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
Yes, I agree also, Mod DB is where I get my Warband Mods, so having an updated page on there would really help with getting new players. It's worth a shot, right?
Stig - Sniper - lvl 52
I really hope that the new update will bring new players since i've heard that there is a improved leveling system coming  :Smile
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
Maybe it is time to update that page.