Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How about to disable "automatic weapon block"?
double the enemies, double the fun? D:
Server on manualblock actually makes the game much easier, since bots can't block anymore (except thrusts). This bug should be fixed, if it's possible, until then EU-4 should be reverted back to auto-block.
Shut up man, its fine ...
(10-12-2011, 11:38 PM)Deathwhisper link Wrote: Server on manualblock actually makes the game much easier, since bots can't block anymore (except thrusts). This bug should be fixed, if it's possible, until then EU-4 should be reverted back to auto-block.
See it as a compensation for people that cantĀ  block/ not very good Tongue
I'd suggest to rename the server though, to indicate that it's on manual block.

I don't mind manual (especially since I'm an archer :-)), but when there're a dozen autoblock servers and you connect to manualblock one because it just happens to have the least lag, or the right map or good company, then you are like WTF for quite a time until you understand why you suddenly cannot block a thing. Native servers don't have this problem, as they are all manual so when I connect to them I know what to expect. Not so with Nerd Invasion.
Quote:My Little Personal Scripting Workshop (Companions Overseer presentation; Better Trade Goods, Better Civilians and Siege Camp Icon mini-mods; Scene Prop Iterator and AgentFinder script libraries).
Manual Block is for the Champs !

Disable auto-block
(08-12-2011, 10:47 PM)Paco link Wrote: No, there are many people abusing on auto block, so if you disable it only skilled people will survive more, not the people with best armour, or best weapon.

So people no longer need to become better players?

I remember back when I started playing this game online - I hated manual blocking. But, after some time, I learned how to block by myself, which is something every other player should do as well.

It's as if people who play Counter-Strike didn't learn to aim at the head...
Removing autoblock will force manual block, and forcing manual block will force people to work together, and rely on the other classes to help them (which makes the mod more enjoyable for everyone)

This has my supportĀ  8)
Blut und Ehre
There is good and bad to this...i personally i SUCK at pvp which is why i play against bots. I love this mod because its all about co-op and having to increase the potential for teamwork is great! only thing is that personally this mod would lose a lot of its lore for me.the one handed weapon wouldn't be enough (in my opinion) against hucarls. and i cant block with a 2h for my life so i personally think that it should be left the way it is. A shield wont last long and weapons (1h) wont be good enough against the higher enemies. Besides if you like being a "real" player turn auto block off and play how you like while the people that i guess aren't "real" players play with auto block on even though we probably have just as many hours as you. Altough (sorry to bring in something else) if you bring in the idea of upgrades to items then i could see removing auto block a much for sensible idea.

I know darn well no-one on the entire NI community will last more then 5 rounds with auto block off (solo)
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?
autoblock is specified on a server to server basis, its up to the server owner if its enabled or not.