Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Port assault
Barricades placed in the sewers here can be infinitely rebuilt because they never really vanish. the sewers are too low I think so the broken cades have no where to go.

This has been both an exploit and a terrible buggy hazard from my experience, as you can rebuild the cades yes, but each time they break they become crazy terrain to walk on, usually causing players to appear to teleport around.

EDIT: Also it's worth mentioning that using barricades you can jump into the elevated boat and NPCs cannot reach you. It needs player clips added above it to prevent this.
Lag Spike: Polearm
Speed: 1337
Thrust damage: 9001
The broken barricade problem in the tunnel still exists.  Here are some screen shots:

[Image: mb5v.th.jpg] [Image: mb17fn.th.jpg]

The first screen shot shows the destroyed barricade; it did not disappear.  Although it is visible it does not block players or nords from passing.

The second screen shot shows what happens when nords try to cross the barricade - they fly.  After seeming to bounce off the walls and ceiling for a while, they cross the barricade and continue walking as normal.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
It is known one and I realy can't fix it. It needs new patch.