Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Support
Had the idea from Deployable Shield Set how you can get them in set of 1,2,3

Why cant we have multiple in more items ? The ones i can think of that would be very helpful would be

*Barrel (1 and 3)
*Tome (1 and 3)
*Shc (2,3,4)
*Wall (2)
*Msk (?)

With Barrel and Tome we have (2) atm

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
You mean for example, tome is 5k, you would buy stacked tomes for 15k? Or for example, you would not craft 1 tome but you would craft stacked tomes (3) so it takes 3x more mats, but you can bring 3 tomes in 1 spawn wave?
Winter is a cool guy. 
/Winter

[Image: 2rca6iw.png]                      
            [Image: 76561198024357901.png]       

(29-11-2015, 12:46 PM)MatthewO link Wrote: You mean for example, tome is 5k, you would buy stacked tomes for 15k?
In stead of being able to bring in 2 tome i want 3 different tomes

Tome (1) can only bring in 1 tome
Tome (2) we have this one
Tome (3) can only bring 3 tomes

This is going to be good for the not so rich player as Tome (1) is going to cost less then Tome that we have atm

(29-11-2015, 12:55 PM)Woody link Wrote: [quote author=MatthewO link=topic=49914.msg249221#msg249221 date=1448801202]
You mean for example, tome is 5k, you would buy stacked tomes for 15k?
In stead of being able to bring in 2 tome i want 3 different tomes

Tome (1) can only bring in 1 tome
Tome (2) we have this one
Tome (3) can only bring 3 tomes

This is going to be good for the not so rich player as Tome (1) is going to cost less then Tome that we have atm
[/quote]
I don't think this would be a good idea. I want the tome to stay the way it is since if too many people had tomes then the game would be easier, and the game is already pretty easy with the right team and tomes. So not sure why having 3 tomes would make a difference if not it'll just make it easier again. How about 5m PER tome and you can buy as many as you like but one tome in your inventory can only be brought once. Now that's an idea Wink

One tome, why? What's one tome going to do? Is it going to be half the price of the current tome? I still think a tome should be treated as a luxury to a game along with the barrel.

My response may be all over the place but I think you get the idea of what I'm trying to say. If you could perhaps provide more uses/reasons to why having sets of multiple items would be good then go ahead. (My point stands for the rest of the items along with the tome)
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
(29-11-2015, 01:10 PM)Xen link Wrote: I don't think this would be a good idea. I want the tome to stay the way it is since if too many people had tomes then the game would be easier, and the game is already pretty easy with the right team and tomes. So not sure why having 3 tomes would make a difference if not it'll just make it easier again. How about 5m PER tome and you can buy as many as you like but one tome in your inventory can only be brought once. Now that's an idea Wink

One tome, why? What's one tome going to do? Is it going to be half the price of the current tome? I still think a tome should be treated as a luxury to a game along with the barrel.

My response may be all over the place but I think you get the idea of what I'm trying to say. If you could perhaps provide more uses/reasons to why having sets of multiple items would be good then go ahead. (My point stands for the rest of the items along with the tome)
Being in a normal run with normal people there no tomes and barrels most of the time making wave 20 almost impossible. Yes this is not much of a problem in some time zones were there 2-4 full severs in others there not even one.

And being cheaper it still can be luxury item at the right price

(29-11-2015, 01:10 PM)Xen link Wrote: How about 5m PER tome and you can buy as many as you like but one tome in your inventory can only be brought once. Now that's an idea Wink 

I did not have a price on it meaning it the same thing really 

Like in my head if walls 3m i would pay 5-6m for wall (2) now you cant tell me having more walls is bad.

Deployable shields are low hp / resistance items, so bringing in a set of 3 doesn't influence game balance. However I'd start to worry of how the game would look like if there were 3 sets of 3 tomes brought in on wave 1...  Top tier support items are expensive, true, and so I believe they should be. We all know how it looks like during events when there are 12-14 rich players on server, all with tomes, barrels and walls - it all gets too easy...
(29-11-2015, 02:44 PM)Bobo link Wrote: Deployable shields are low hp / resistance items, so bringing in a set of 3 doesn't influence game balance. However I'd start to worry of how the game would look like if there were 3 sets of 3 tomes brought in on wave 1...  Top tier support items are expensive, true, and so I believe they should be. We all know how it looks like during events when there are 12-14 rich players on server, all with tomes, barrels and walls - it all gets too easy...
With the tomes and barrel i guess i did not word it right 3 tomes in total rather than 2 as for normal

I kinda like it.  Because with Nurse profession it's basically all or nothing when you finally craft a Tome.  Before that huge investment for a newer or more casual player you're at a huge disadvantage.  Conversely an engineer support becomes very useful when they can make an SHC to the tune of only 3-400K.  I say make Tome(1) usable at T3 support and also only resurrect people at like 50% health or something.  Or give it a chance to only resurrect like 75% of dead players.  Some sort of handicap so it is clearly an upgrade when you get to Tome(2).

You could call them Dirty Tome, Resurrection Tome, and Holy Tome.  Crude Barrel, Explosive Barrel, and Big Bada Boom.

I like the idea overall.  It bridges the gap for newer players.  It just needs to be tweaked and refined or whatever to the devs goals/desires.  I like the idea of new players, attracting more players, and making the process a little more streamlined I think is really good.  As long as we're not giving them handouts and NI Welfare.

Hell, here's an idea:  Make the faction points usable in this somehow.  If you have 0-1000 you can only use Tome(1)/Barrel(1).  1001 to 3000 is Tome(2)/Barrel(2).  And so on.  That might be too ambitious though, feel free to point and laugh.
I actually like the idea of 2x(or 3x?) shc. Make them cost the same amount as walls - could be a nice alternative that allows for more diverse base builds instead of the usual pile of walls.

As for the tomes 3x would definitely affect game balance - but the 1x that twenties suggested which contains some sort of gimp seems perfectly fine.
No it wouldn't make any difference at events because everyone already has normal tomes, but this game isn't just events and balance shouldn't only be offered to the rich. If you guys actually played pub runs consistently then you'd understand woody's argument & why something should be opened up for people without 10 legendary loots(says me right :p).
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
(29-11-2015, 06:05 PM)Irolltwenties link Wrote: You could call them Dirty Tome, Resurrection Tome, and Holy Tome.  Crude Barrel, Explosive Barrel, and Big Bada Boom.

. . . feel free to point and laugh.

Hahahahaha, those names are hilarious and fantastic.  *points and laughs*

Realistically, the differentiation needs to be made between bringing in a set of Tomes twice so they are x 1, x 2, x 3 like Deployable Shields (what some people are saying) and being able to bring in one Tome at 1 or 3 different spawns in addition to the 2 spawn Tome depending on which type of Tome it is (what others are saying).  The second idea is better to me and avoids having upwards of 12 Tomes on wave 1.  Seriously, can you imagine 12 players on a 20 man event server bringing 3 x Tomes wave 1?  Forget healing, just die and we'll tome you in :I