Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Mobile controllolol
I think it would be cool if it is easier to controlll the Character from Mobile (Ipod)! I mean a Mobile app or a mobile version of the website!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
When you say the website do you mean the forums or the main website?

The only tricky thing for me when on my ipod is creating a thread/ posting using BB code, and trying to stop autocorrect changing everything.
Problem fixed by getting a better phone.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Lol, i mean main website and i have a tablet pc, IPod touch and google phone and the side crashs very often!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

My ipod is fine on the main website, as long as you don't click on the battle stats.
Battle stats will always be a nightmare because it is a HUUUUGE sql query. The longer you have played for the worse it gets. The solution there is to never click it Tongue

In regards to other devices, I have never had any problems. Do other people have problems?
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I've never been able to log on before on my Xperia, tried it now and it works. Did you guys change something? Tongue
I bought a 4th Gen iTouch and it has no problem with either site.
Start the game already!
I can use the character screen from my iOS device no worries. An app would be cool but a bit redundant.
My problem is it often crashes on the login side, aith the videos ... When im logged in its no problem!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator