Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legendaries
I have an offer to give one random or certain legendary for epic achievement. For example, kill 100k nords, or kill 100x Thor.

Some ideas

•Kill 100k Nords.
•Kill 100x Thor
•Kill 50x Odin
•Kill 2000x Thors Chosen
•Kill 1000x Odins Chosen
•Kill 150x Prince
•Kill 1000x Warlord
•Kill 5000x Ranger

Write your opinionsSmile
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
Personally, I perfer that legendary drops are not tied to individual kills. The chap spamming medic boxes or standing in the sheild wall is just as important to team combat as the guy shooting or slashing. Encouraging people to farm the 'kills' has a tendency to undermine the incentive to work together. If you have 100x Thor kills either you are part of a very effective team or hogging the kills. More likely it is the latter.
Barristan, maybe, but it'll stimulate people to work together, because they couldn't reach Thor or Odin without team. Medics and shielders can change roles in team. I think my idea is rather considerable
My chars
We already have issues with people not wanting to shield and wanting to get the kills. I think rewarding those who get the kills will only increase this problem.

Houses could easily work together and switch out rolls, but doing this on public servers could prove abit more problematic.
mggd, there aren't ideal decisions. But my idea is for teamplay players, which play on hard. On normal is always chaos.
My chars
Nice Idea but this is not going to happen.
Current system is just fine.
Hande, I don't agree with you. Current system isn't fine. Somebody got legendaries, but their number is a little percent of number players without legendaries.Plenty of players don't have any legendaries, chance to get them from bots is terribly little, and players can't buy legendaries because players which have legendaries agree only to trade them on other legendaries. And my idea allow players get legendaries not only by luck, but by their skill too
My chars
Legendary is meant to be rare weapon, not common.
But now it's not rare, but nearly unreal
My chars
my MMO bastard-genes are kicking in.

vendor trash
common
rare
legendary

Think it's okay as it is, as you are going to need heavy grinding on both systems to ever get a legendary. Difference is that the guys doing the work to make it possible, the shielders and medics, will also have a chance as it is now.