Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Am i the only inf/arc??
Hello, lol just curious if theres otheres that are both infantry and archer i hope im not the only hybird :/
When I started out I WAS Archer infantry hybrid but I didn't like it so I respec'd. WAS.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
I am Inf/Xbow (3/2) and I like it. Still 10 levels to go until 4/2 though...

So my main emphasis is on melee (slashing, since I don't carry a shield), but if needed, I can headshot some of these annoying rangers, while others hold the wall.
I actually was an inf/arc (3/2) hybrid before 4.0. It's a versatile style, although you're not much use as a shielder in the shield wall, you're kind of relegated to being a slasher or another archer if there are too many commandos. You'll see a lot more Xbow/Inf or Inf/Xbow since Xbow gives a better gain on melee stats than the archer tree does.
Captain_Stoogey
I have a sniper/infantry and am working on heavy infantry.  I would rather have the extra melee and armor/iron-flesh of infantry rather than the agility of skirmisher.

For my sharpshooter and eventually my pikeman (which is currently a skirmisher), I will go for heavy infantry for the same reason.  (Also, the pikeman will get a boost in polearms proficiency.)

For my commando, I have militia and am working on crossbowman.  This will give the maximum shielding and power strike with basic polearms, throwing, and crossbow skills.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(28-06-2012, 01:08 PM)Kip link Wrote: I have a sniper/infantry and am working on heavy infantry.  I would rather have the extra melee and armor/iron-flesh of infantry rather than the agility of skirmisher.

Also you get a little more athletics with infantry.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Currently Heavy Longbowman/Sergeant (3/3)
No grave digging. Read the date before posting a a topic.
Start the game already!