Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Followers of Worm
I was not going to argue. just a poor knowledge does not entitle me to get to your house
(03-06-2012, 03:06 PM)Phalangite_ANGEL_Alexande link Wrote: I was not going to argue. just a poor knowledge does not entitle me to get to your house

I could not agree with you more; a poor knowledge of English does not entitle you to join the Followers.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Here here!
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
I just finally noticed that you said im american... im german i just live in america xD
Sepsis in a follower of worm?  :o
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
Nope, this thread just hasn't been updated since forever.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Hmmmm I do believe the Followers of Worm shall consider recruitment once more. If you believe you've got what it takes to hack it in the most elite House in the game, feel free to tell us why you should be accepted into our abusive arms and what sets you apart from the masses. Uniqueness is encouraged while idiocy is frowned upon (banned).
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
What is the goal of a Worm Follower? (Except killing nords)
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
(23-11-2012, 07:21 AM)_Sophie_ link Wrote: What is the goal of a Worm Follower? (Except killing nords)

Achieving sexual perfection.. or finding a legendary
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
(23-11-2012, 07:43 AM)Gashy link Wrote: [quote author=_Sophie_ link=topic=1347.msg62850#msg62850 date=1353655318]
What is the goal of a Worm Follower? (Except killing nords)

Achieving sexual perfection.. or finding a legendary
[/quote]

Acquiring soft hands.
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)