Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Deathmatch Server Issue
Hello there,
I recently enjoyed some fighting on the NI Deathmatch Server. Its quite funny to see how good some players are when fighting against a real Player.

Now there is just a little Issue. Is there a way to disable the Tomes in deathmatch? Because i recently encountered a player (yes Eyleen,im talking about you my dear) that spammed the Tome all the time just to spawn Tons of thoose Wraiths who would slowly start to overwhelm everyone and just take away the fun.

Is there any way to solve this?

EDIT: Should have posted it in the Help section i guess.

They say im a devil, but they haven´t seen the true Fire burning.

[Image: 76561198004611878.png]
But wraiths are awesome.  :-\
However, lowering the chance to spawn a wraith by using a tome to 50% or 25% might actually improve the gameplay on the deathmatch server a bit.

There is a more urgent problem with the EU deathmatch server currently, it is stuck on the same map instead of the usual map rotation. Would be nice to see that fixed.  Smile
(28-02-2016, 11:13 PM)Eyleen link Wrote: But wraiths are awesome.  :-\
However, lowering the chance to spawn a wraith by using a tome to 50% or 25% might actually improve the gameplay on the deathmatch server a bit.

There is a more urgent problem with the EU deathmatch server currently, it is stuck on the same map instead of the usual map rotation. Would be nice to see that fixed.  Smile
Personally I find wraiths annoying at most times, kinda removing the player vs player and making it more wraith vs player at times. But as Eyleen said, I also agree it might be a good idea to fix the map rotation, then adjust the wraiths if they will be.
(28-02-2016, 11:13 PM)Eyleen link Wrote: But wraiths are awesome.  :-\

Its called "Deathmatch" for a reason.
I expect to get to fight other Players and not suddenly get completly destroyed by two Wraiths that just come at me.
Lowering the rate wont do anything,since some Players(obiously you aswell) would still get up there just to spam the Tome.

Just ask me to stop and I usually wont proceed spawning them.  Smile

Wraiths are fairly easy to kill anyway, just corner and spam them to death, or shoot them. I consider pikemen oneshotting everyone while running around more of a balance breaker personally. Its part of the NI deathmatch experience, if you want clean, balanced fights try native, mercenaries, crpg, etc. Those were made for PvP, NI is a PvE mod.
(28-02-2016, 11:22 PM)Eyleen link Wrote: Just ask me to stop and I usually wont proceed spawning them.  Smile

Wraiths are fairly easy to kill anyway, just corner and spam them to death, or shoot them. I consider pikemen oneshotting everyone while running around more of a balance breaker personally. Its part of the NI deathmatch experience, if you want clean, balanced fights try native, mercenaries, crpg, etc. Those were made for PvP, NI is a PvE mod.
I think she is mostly upset for when they spawn on people already fighting. This makes a fun fight turn into two people dead by a wraith in seconds.
Alternatively you can just shoot both in the back, same story, but less fun to watch.  Tongue

Its a deathmatch server, not a duel server.
(28-02-2016, 11:24 PM)Yotz link Wrote: [quote author=Eyleen link=topic=54345.msg261752#msg261752 date=1456701779]
Just ask me to stop and I usually wont proceed spawning them.  Smile

I think she is mostly upset for when they spawn on people already fighting. This makes a fun fight turn into two people dead by a wraith in seconds.
[/quote]

Now first up. Yes i know that his is a PvE Mod. But let´s ask ourself: Why are there "Deathmatch" server? For people that want to fight other people.

I dont mind if you keep the Wraiths at one or 2 per time. But its getting annoying when 2 of them jump you mid fight. Or you spawn,just to get instantly killed by them.

Pikemen? well.
Let´s get this clear. I DO expect to fight against all 4 classes,maybe even a 2v1. I managed to kill some Skirmishers.
But i do not expect to fight quite strong Wraiths that usually 2-3 shot me.

(28-02-2016, 11:29 PM)Eyleen link Wrote: Alternatively you can just shoot both in the back, same story, but less fun to watch.  Tongue

Its a deathmatch server, not a duel server.
Yes, I understand it's a deathmatch server and we shouldn't expect duels. But I expect the person that is killing me at least is a human. Not to mention how if a wraith spawns in the middle next to you, chances are it's over.  No fighting chance to even start with. Though I see where your coming from.
Instead of a lowered wraith spawn chance, make it so that at most 2 writhes can exist at any time, less room for people just spamming times to bypass a suggested lowered chance.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]