Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

forum etc...
Going to update if i find more things.
You are welcome to post here if you found something in stead of making a new post as well.

why 60s ?
[Image: 4d58913c310b01424646298b25583bc4.png]
That just to big just for a pic ?
[Image: 8d088afaaa887bda72035adc72cad382.png]

• Cant high light things and make them into Pic/Spoilers

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Click to That Button,

So you will see the source codes of spoiler and img and others like [/spoiler] [spoiler] and [/img] [img]
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
I will tell what I think that should be changed as well here then in stead of making a new topic.
If you go to your PM's, you can see the subject and sender.

You cannot press on the sender his name, only when you click on the message, then you can see the sender.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
Yeah eventually I'll force it on everyone to use the code view but for now you can set it as your default way of viewing post edits in your User CP options.

The 60s message timer will be changed, I do want some sort of cool down to prevent spam so I may reduce it down to something like 5-10 seconds.

What are the dimensions of your image?
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
Also, the standard email notification when someone reply to a post you replied to. Please disable this or make us choose what will be standard.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(06-03-2016, 01:54 PM)Xen Wrote: Yeah eventually I'll force it on everyone to use the code view but for now you can set it as your default way of viewing post edits in your User CP options.

The 60s message timer will be changed, I do want some sort of cool down to prevent spam so I may reduce it down to something like 5-10 seconds.

[Image: 189296fa04436a993a8e8edcd7e9db8c.png]

Only needs to be that big. Maybe a bit bigger ?

And can we even lock topics ?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I couldn't find how can I lock the topic
(06-03-2016, 02:32 PM)Woody Wrote:
(06-03-2016, 01:54 PM)Xen Wrote: Yeah eventually I'll force it on everyone to use the code view but for now you can set it as your default way of viewing post edits in your User CP options.

[Image: 189296fa04436a993a8e8edcd7e9db8c.png]

Only needs to be that big. Maybe a bit bigger ?

And can we even lock topics ?

(06-03-2016, 02:38 PM)Anarion Wrote: I couldn't find how can I lock the topic

The lock topic thing will be added soon.

I still don't know what you mean can you give me your images dimensions please because my image is 65x65 and that's what the maximum size is and that's what the old forum had it at.
You can now lock your own threads Wink
I still cant PM Blacksniper. Might be because of the weird letters used in his name?

@BlackSniper: If you read this, PM me, need to talk to you about a trade somehow. Smile