Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[RED] Rangers of the Eternal Darkness (Recruiting)
Your Main Character Name:Moroman
Player ID:2517947
Class & Tier:Infantry;Commando
Crafting Level & Type:Level 4;Blacksmith
Support Class & Items:Siege Engineer; for now Barricade
I would like to say that it's may possible I could leave the house if never happened.
It's been a while that we asked one more captain to maintain the team alive and healthy. QQuasi might be captain since many times now...

By the way, I was having a lot of fun with RED members but they all left. Saxon & fitz disappeared from the game and Funky seems to not be very active now (due to some conflicts).

Only a few ancients members are still there and no events are planned. I like the current members, but we have to consider that we need a lot of more team involvement. That's all.

Hope this frenchy is clear in his speech. 

Regards,
Alpha
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
Your Main Character Name: Happy_Meal
Player ID: 2520212
Class & Tier: Archer Tier 3 about to be Sniper
Crafting Level & Type: lvl 3 Armorsmith
Support Class & Items: Field medic?

I saw you guys thought you were pretty good at the game figured would be a good way to make friends is join a house Tongue im still pretty green behind the ears with no one to show me the ropes x.x
Hey back,

I decided to leave the RED house for few reasons now.
I enjoyed all the moments passed with you and I hope those friendship will continue for a while but I'm looking for an another better active house for the moment. It also allow me to join some friends and to make more events.

I wish you good luck.
Best regards,
Alpha
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
(28-03-2016, 01:35 AM)Λℓphα Wrote: Hey back,

I enjoyed all the moments passed with you and I hope those friendship will continue for a while but I'm looking for an another better active house for the moment. It also allow me to join some friends and to make more events.

I wish you good luck.
Best regards,
Alpha

Understandable,i wish you good luck in the Futur.
(28-03-2016, 01:54 AM)Lirania Wrote:

I wish you good luck.
Best regards,
Alpha

Why?
(28-03-2016, 02:16 AM)Λℓphα Wrote:
(28-03-2016, 01:54 AM)Lirania Wrote:

I wish you good luck.
Best regards,
Alpha

Why?
As you said the House is pretty inactive.
I mention the fact that there are no events.
Only a few players are on teamspeak  Rolleyes
(28-03-2016, 02:35 AM)Λℓphα Wrote: I mention the fact that there are no events.

Can´t say much about that.Since we are getting a few more members,i assume we will have Events in the Futur.
(28-03-2016, 02:37 AM)Lirania Wrote:
(28-03-2016, 02:35 AM)Λℓphα Wrote: I mention the fact that there are no events.

Can´t say much about that.Since we are getting a few more members,i assume we will have Events in the Futur.

I hope so Tongue
Anyway, good luck Wink