Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] New house, lost my money
I started up a new house and because my "captain" just started his account, I set up a house with only the leader. I donated 11000 denars to the group, of which two lots of 500 were to try to invite my new player. This money all disappeared. It's not in my account (I had around 20k and now around 10k) and its not in the house bank. the house has 0 gold. Can I be refunded 11k please?

I am Cmd_Talia_GWR
ID: 2515144
House: Grey Wolves
Leader of the GreyWolves Regiment. NI Name: Cmd_Talia_GWR
I play with style, I don't always want the best in-game stuff, I'm a multiclass Archer/Infantry.
People love being a god too much, the man who can fight with perfection. The generalist can do anything!
You just need 11k? Put an old boot on the auction hall for 11k and I am going to buy it.  Big Grin
I'll hold you to that  Smile
I play with style, I don't always want the best in-game stuff, I'm a multiclass Archer/Infantry.
People love being a god too much, the man who can fight with perfection. The generalist can do anything!
had to add an extra 589 to it to cover fees but its up there,
(31-01-2016, 06:50 PM)Grizzk Wrote: I started up a new house and because my "captain" just started his account, I set up a house with only the leader. I donated 11000 denars to the group, of which two lots of 500 were to try to invite my new player. This money all disappeared. It's not in my account (I had around 20k and now around 10k) and its not in the house bank. the house has 0 gold. Can I be refunded 11k please?

I am Cmd_Talia_GWR
ID: 2515144
House: Grey Wolves
same happened to me i donated 30000 to my house when i noticed the money disappeared. this happened when i tried to resolve  the issue that the site did not accept my captain but still created the house. it now says i have 0 gold and no captain in my house making it inactive.

(31-01-2016, 07:25 PM)Eyleen Wrote: You just need 11k? Put an old boot on the auction hall for 11k and I am going to buy it.  Big Grin

could i get help for my problem? i lost all my money"30000" and it says i don't have a captain in my house "The Alliance of Kingdoms" even after my friend accepted the invite.
name: DominusVictorae
ID:  2515142
house: The Alliance of Kingdoms