Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS Xen's Mjolfar
Just looted these, looking for offers!

PM me.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
ja ok pic/stats...

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
very high blunt, 20 ammo, throws far.

[Image: d7bb22711e.jpg]
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
I will give you 40 x Nothing for your something

(01-04-2016, 12:49 PM)Woody Wrote: I will give you 40 x Nothing for your something

that's a shit deal i'll give you 20 x somethings
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(01-04-2016, 01:19 PM)Terath Wrote:
(01-04-2016, 12:49 PM)Woody Wrote: I will give you 40 x Nothing for your something

that's a shit deal i'll give you 20 x somethings
42 then it the meaning of life.
[Image: b4d0c327f272e6de334dde11f1b95726.png]

What are the stats? If you're really going to sell and they're as good, I'd offer an Imperial Armour Red Big Grin
april april Huh
(01-04-2016, 01:58 PM)Perseus Wrote: april april Huh

But he has a pic, stats and his a Dev it must be real.

(01-04-2016, 02:01 PM)Woody Wrote:
(01-04-2016, 01:58 PM)Perseus Wrote: april april Huh

But he has a pic, stats and his a Dev it must be real.

I actually doubt that, but why not give it a try? There's nothing for me to lose Tongue