Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
(13-06-2012, 01:27 AM)Sparhawk link Wrote: I know, just make one of my alts Leader and that is an end to it! Why didn't I think of that earlier....?

Are you trying to become King of Swadia, Sparhawk? Because we have a king, already, and look what that got us. Invaded and no horses.  8) He doesn't even have any tasks for us to do ....

(13-06-2012, 01:13 AM)Illithar link Wrote: My apologies Galen, as I said I'm easily distracted by bright and shiny objects and I confess I missed the LOL! Or in this case bright and shiny pasta.

My misunderstanding entirely.

Note to self don't eat and post.

No worries...text doesn't convey tone either. I'd rather clarify than have anyone think I was being a jerk toward Click.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

(12-06-2012, 03:33 PM)Illithar link Wrote: Great!

Welcome MrVile and SeQuel.

I thought former SB's like SeQuel were grandfathered in but it was Jarold's call.

I don't know what you mean by grandfathered in.

Anyways lets just focus on one thing for right now guys. Lets wait for freiwulf to check the new posts and stuff. Not saying you should stop suggesting (or demanding  Tongue) stuff.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
(13-06-2012, 01:27 AM)Sparhawk link Wrote: I know, just make one of my alts Leader and that is an end to it! Why didn't I think of that earlier....?

Well that gave me a laugh anyhow! Thanks.
I haven't been all that active recently (got pulled into other games by friends, and my gaming time has shrunk due to work and summer classes) but I fully support Jarold for the captaincy. I've had a chance to play with him quite a few times and he's a decent sort of guy.
(13-06-2012, 04:08 AM)commissar_sae link Wrote: I haven't been all that active recently (got pulled into other games by friends, and my gaming time has shrunk due to work and summer classes) but I fully support Jarold for the captaincy. I've had a chance to play with him quite a few times and he's a decent sort of guy.
Just a heads up i've been captian for a while Smile
I wanted to join the Scarlet Blade house for a while now and just discovered the forum.

My name is Hallador lvl 25 rally close to sergeant tire im really active and like to play it with teamwork.
If you guys are interested in recruiting me let me know.
(13-06-2012, 04:32 AM)hallador link Wrote: I wanted to join the Scarlet Blade house for a while now and just discovered the forum.

My name is Hallador lvl 25 rally close to sergeant tire im really active and like to play it with teamwork.
If you guys are interested in recruiting me let me know.

He was more than happy to be shielder and play with the team. He was also interested in being a SB for sure.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Welcome Hallador!
Well, I'm fine with Jarold taking the mantle of leadership (which is really more the role of spokesperson/moneybag). It is good to see the continued growth of the House, I'll be certain to cheer on from the sidelines.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
I definitely support Jarold for being the leader of the house.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ