Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

***WTS*** Worm Bane
(13-06-2012, 02:59 PM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: My offer is Ryu, to make you any weapon you want  8)

If MrG says it, its true, i'd take that offer Smile. But still my offer is better Wink

And Jeremiah, you dont like my weapons? Sad
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
No, pretty sure he loves them Tongue.

He just meant, if you did have to make one for ymir, it would have to be unrealistic and comical Big Grin ( e.g. rubber chicken Tongue)
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
I got a wormbane today Big Grin and if i was going to sell it....i would have taken the offers by now.....getting a bit ridiculous.
IGN: VLKA_TurkeyAss/ VLKA_Halberdier/ LoneLehLarry

https://mega.co.nz/#!5t9VwRbA!G0w3d0A-G1...76z4Y0nVgY
(14-06-2012, 06:37 AM)Ryu link Wrote: And Jeremiah, you dont like my weapons? Sad

:O Ryu I love your weapons more then our in game greeting, and that greeting makes me smile every time! Smile

As senni was suggesting I think i would funny for ymir to get a really short sword like 1 length for his worm bane.
(14-06-2012, 09:04 AM)MisterE link Wrote: I got a wormbane today Big Grin

:O Looted it?
Striker strikes again.

I offer one mystery item for the worm bane.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Nah got given it Smile
IGN: VLKA_TurkeyAss/ VLKA_Halberdier/ LoneLehLarry

https://mega.co.nz/#!5t9VwRbA!G0w3d0A-G1...76z4Y0nVgY
(14-06-2012, 07:51 AM)Senni link Wrote: No, pretty sure he loves them Tongue.

He just meant, if you did have to make one for ymir, it would have to be unrealistic and comical Big Grin ( e.g. rubber chicken Tongue)

Then rubber chicken its! Smile. It will be LEGEN - wait for it - DARY! (chicken) Smile

(14-06-2012, 12:40 PM)Jeremiah The 12th link Wrote: [quote author=Ryu link=topic=3091.msg30040#msg30040 date=1339655834]
And Jeremiah, you dont like my weapons? Sad

:O Ryu I love your weapons more then our in game greeting, and that greeting makes me smile every time! Smile

As senni was suggesting I think i would funny for ymir to get a really short sword like 1 length for his worm bane.
[/quote]

Yay i am happy again Big Grin. Sorry i can be thick headed sometimes hahaha.

----

So still not selling Ymir? I'll take good care of it, i promise Smile.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
Hyper just offered a "mystery" item!!! That can mean anything...Sword of Kings, Lance of Kings (that exists right?), Frying Pan, Old Boot...
"And it goes a little something like this..."
if your still selling this ill offer a Swadian Hope and 450k
life is short...