Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Giveaway:Various Items
Dragon's Breath, been playing with CTS for years. Or the bronze bolts. My Pavise needs to actually do damage.  Sad

Good Luck doing what you are doing, hope you had fun in ni  Smile

Tongue  I would like to win only tome ,so  gl all  Angel
http://www.jibjab.com/view/X-u28-DnR7m28FFblqgB5A

09.05.2015-Studdet Gauntlets
13.12.2015-Fell Edge
Resurrection Tome would be awesome to win. Always wanted to bring something that will benefit everyone in the game.
Best of luck with your future plans.

DB, ESA, Tome, Barbutte
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
GL, Eastern scale pls, my shop m8 sold mine :x
add me on Steam~ 
http://steamcommunity.com/id/scater194/

Loots:
        1175 hours, no loots yet Confused
Its sad to see someone quit.

Id like to win an Eastern Scale Armour, since I love how it looks, plus my pikeman only has eastern heavy Tongue, or I guess DB since they are cool Big Grin

Good luck with all your endeavors in the future!
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
Hello, I would like DB because always wanted from the very beginning of the game I've played pike and I am missing in order to be completely satisfied,and if you want to go back, I will gladly give back.Thanks and regards

Hey Lirania,
i hope you enjoy the time which you dont spend on this mod in the future. Smile
When there are legendary items for free on this mod, everyone wants it, so do I =D
I could need the dragon breaths, because i love my master peltast. I already got warmonger and the dragon halberd on it and try to sell the dragon halberd which is not easy these days.
So if I got the luck to win your dragon breaths it will look awesome with my dragon halberd and i think ill keep it both then Smile

Best Regards,
Mike
Steam: MikeS
2013/???/?? - Worm Bane
2016/NOV/10 - Twig of Yggdrasil
2020/SEP/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
2023/NOV/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
Hi Lirania,

I'm sorry to see you go but I must say I've seen many ppl quit and return some time after. I hope this will be the case with you and we shall meet in the battlefield again. During your time in the NI community you've been a valuable member who actually cared about its development and had the sense of what's right, I can remember a lot of your posts.

If you come back and lack the gear you're givin away, plz let me know, I will help.
Well, I guess here I am as well then :*
Might be somewhat awkward, barel having played with you, but I'lljust give my luck a chance. Wishing you the very best for what comes after NI and try not to get pulled back into it again :P

If I were to be a lucky one, I'd greatly appreciate the Barbutte or Eastern Scale Armour, getting me one step closer to the perfect pikeman.

Good luck!