Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Maps
Why you dont make all Maps without Outskirts an Pass easier to play and reach high waves so there isnt something like this: Not this map again, admin can you change map, and so one and you dont need to rease the drop rate much because there more runs to bosses and so much more chances to get loot! Post your opinion here!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
well i added some camp spot on new version of Fortress Under Siege but nobody is using it
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
cool theres a new spot? which you mean? but i mean the other and yeah this is a point too, poeple dont try new and when a map was shit before update most of time its shit after the update for the players but in real there good new spots!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

"map was shit" .. MY ASS!
"Why you dont make all Maps without Outskirts an Pass easier to play" ... What ?
It's not that they're bad... it's that people don't know where to camp. Just yesterday the SB's, PK's, and Holo (Dats me!) got to Prince on Port Assault... But, thats not all. We camped in the spawn... so all the enemies had the ability to spawn on us! It was pretty awesome, and proves a point. Any map is beatable...
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
yeah but the people dont know the right camping spot i see this now but i had this!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

If you can lead the heard of idiots, followers, and stubborn blocks of wood, then you can win the map. It just takes some leadership, and luck.  Tongue
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

It also requires the right people and classes.
yeah!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

(31-07-2012, 05:13 PM)Holo Steel link Wrote: If you can lead the heard of idiots, followers, and stubborn blocks of wood, then you can win the map. It just takes some leadership, and luckTongue