Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Heavy Highlander Armour
I think this armour looks great, well apart from the fact that you can see your knees that makes it look really bad too me

so what I'm asking for is that they change the Heavy Highlander Armour too make longer so the knees and not visible and if people like the knees showing they can have the Light Highlander Armour instead

IGN: CC_King_Hot_Dog, CC_Earl_Hot_Dog, CC_Lord_Hot_Dog, CC_Baron_Hot_Dog, CC_Count_Hot_Dog

Legendarys I have found: Sunpike
Whats wrong with showing the knees? Its not inappropriate
Be afraid of my shotty!

Sergeant of the Pandilion knights!
As a Scot, if your kilt is lower than the knees it's too long. When you kneel on the ground the kilt should still be an inch off the floor.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
ok jeez sry guys its a game it dosnt have to be accurate just look good
IGN: CC_King_Hot_Dog, CC_Earl_Hot_Dog, CC_Lord_Hot_Dog, CC_Baron_Hot_Dog, CC_Count_Hot_Dog

Legendarys I have found: Sunpike
It looks fine.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(22-06-2012, 08:11 PM)King_Hot_Dog link Wrote:ok jeez sry guys its a game it dosnt have to be accurate just look good

Hyper was just explaining how you wear a kilt. He wasn't biting your heads off.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]