Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

99th Post about Cav
So i do now cav is getting worked on but i would like to bring up some ideas me and others have had that may be over locked in the next couple of updates to cav.

• Shrine make it easier to use by adding maybe more points on it you can use it? Maybe a free one and it goes slower as 4 things to fill up is too much in so little time (All that time can be spent just getting to 1).
  • More horses that have speed or maneuverability or both Some people like me would rather have that than armor eg Courser,Light Jennet have the best speed and maneuverability and are tr2 and tr3.
  • Eather make a new ammo box or change the big ammo/ammo so refills ammo on the drop like a medbox. Will make pikeman a lot better (3 slots throwing 1 being ammo box)
  • Also with pikeman take of the lock for pikes other than ones like Jorm and stuff like Pok can't be use in 2nd mode. One of the things Mara have over Zwei was speed also Elegant Flamberge is 166 so the longest pike i saying should be ok Pok 202
  • Make atm tr5 --> hero (need to pay **** etc) and readjusted tr1-tr5 xp needed heros i guess could be Speed Maneuverability Armor with Horses and Lances to go.
  • When you are lets say tr3 you can ride tr4 horse to see if it worth buying meaning having a idea if you want to put more xp on that class for cav. 
  • Rain looks nice for about 30sec lol night would be fine/better tho.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
"Maybe a free one and it goes slower as 4 things to fill up is too much in so little time (All that time can be spent just getting to 1)"

Why not just ask to have the refills sped up a little bit ,instead of a possibly a free shrine, a free shrine defeats the point of the ammo health and horse re fill ,and it will make it possibly easier to win, having all refills done in a couple of seconds, i know you want easy wins, but there needs to be some challenge to it ,its not fun then
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
(10-11-2016, 11:13 AM)Prof_Troll Wrote: "Maybe a free one and it goes slower as 4 things to fill up is too much in so little time (All that time can be spent just getting to 1)"

Why not just ask to have the refills sped up a little bit ,instead of a possibly a free shrine, a free shrine defeats the point of the ammo health and horse re fill ,and it will make it possibly easier to win, having all refills done in a couple of seconds, i know you want easy wins, but there needs to be some challenge to it ,its not fun then

That for preparation after the wave. I guess i forgot to add that it only works then.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
So make cavalry mode easier to kite on? No.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame