Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Some Buffs and Stuff
Idk got a list of suggestions on my pc i get from people and some or all i could see happening if majority agree.

* = Bit unsure about.

Volundr Greatsword
Buff to Red and make 66c. "If it costs so much why not.."

Ancient Greatsword
Buff to Red bit less weight and make it longer if you can with out the model getting fucked. We had no idea if that would be a problem doing that. (Elegant Flamberge is 166 vs Ags at 154)

*Legacy
Go back to old stats of 96 speed and 65c then maybe make 54-55p

Durendal
Ether 67c or bit more speed (Runic Greatsword is 99 speed with 63c all tho it 120 long i think.

*Mjolnir 
More weight = more knockdown chance.  

Ornate Bascinet 
It has 2.8 weight Barbutte is at 2 so should be 1-2w.

*Wulfsbane
"So it Leg and Sent now why not make it Avant as well?" Rebellion is about the same in stats but avant locked so i'm unsure.  

Steel Stinger
Buff to 57c and Nerf to 40p (Give Illus the 44p maybe) When i used it on normal it was good but not all the waves eg Fats it a bounce.

*Swadian Half-Board Shield
Commando can use ?

*Swadian Courage/Frostfang/Avenger
All usable by 1h heroes 

Knight's Sword
Stuff 

**Some thing about Tracker Armor being 10 weight so Royal Scale should be the same then give a buff to Heavy Bear to 53 armor. Then my guess Leviathans Hide to 55 and 10w.
That one was a mess but idk maybe see that happening.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
"Volundr Greatsword

yeahhhhhhhh no i cant see this happening and at no point does price change the colour of an item"

"Ancient Greatsword

Buff to Red bit less weight and make it longer if you can with out the model getting fucked. We had no idea if that would be a problem doing that. (Elegant Flamberge is 166 vs Ags at 154)"

the ancient greatsword is ment to be a heavy ass weapon and if we're going off length comparing to the flamberge doesnt work because flamberge we on average much longer than greatswords. Adding length to it i dont think would change it that much let alone it getting red

"Durendal

Ether 67c or bit more speed (Runic Greatsword is 99 speed with 63c all tho it 120 long i think.

*Mjolnir 
More weight = more knockdown chance."

Both of these are fine where they are now.
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
Reason i think it could happen is Ab/Ek got some buffs eg Ek from 60c/101 speed to 62/103speed.

Add the fact you keep saying your Orange Sun Pike got the same cut as Dur/Ags lol  Tongue

I say that because of what i see it being an under valued weapon pikeman. Iam not saying for it to receive red status or to be buffed lol

I do maps btw lol
Well i will compare this

Ags
Swing Damage: 66 cut
Thrust Damage: 44 blunt
Length: 154
Speed: 90
Weight: 10
Difficulty: 10

Vgs
Swing Damage: 65c
Thrust Damage: 48p
Length: 139
Speed: 95
Weight: 3

Vs 

DH
Swing Damage: 68 cut
Thrust Damage: 46 pierce
Length: 169
Speed: 92
Weight: 2.5
Difficulty: 0
-Bonus Against Shields

Durendal
Swing Damage 66c
Thrust Damage 52p
Length 134
Speed 97
Weight 3

Vs

Naval Glaive
Swing Damage 68c
Thrust Damage 43p
Length 153
Speed 97
Weight 3
-Bonus Against Shields

Volundr Greatsword

Bad reasoning.  Price doesn't dictate stats.  Community dictates price based on whatever factors they choose, including stats.

Ancient Greatsword
Buff to Red bit less weight and make it longer if you can with out the model getting fucked. We had no idea if that would be a problem doing that. (Elegant Flamberge is 166 vs Ags at 154)

I am okay with the Elegant Flamberge being longer.  Really, I am.  It would be ridiculous to make an item this heavy and large even larger... and then to make it have less weight for some reason?  As you mentioned below, high weight is for increased knockdown chance.

*Legacy
Go back to old stats of 96 speed and 65c then maybe make 54-55p

Why?  Seems like pointless reversion.

Durendal

Eh....  Maybe?  I don't think this reasoning alone is necessary, but the Durendal does seem lackluster for what it is in general.

*Mjolnir 
More weight = more knockdown chance.

How much is enough?  What item are you comparing it to?  It already has the highest weight.

Ornate Bascinet 
It has 2.8 weight Barbutte is at 2 so should be 1-2w.

Seems reasonable.

*Wulfsbane
"So it Leg and Sent now why not make it Avant as well?" Rebellion is about the same in stats but avant locked so i'm unsure.

Do you just want this done so your Aventurier can use it? Tongue

Steel Stinger
Buff to 57c and Nerf to 40p (Give Illus the 44p maybe) When i used it on normal it was good but not all the waves eg Fats it a bounce.

The bounce was most likely due to character stats rather than item stats.  I'd rather not have an item be buffed super powerful to compensate for poor character stats when anyone else can just pick it up.

*Swadian Half-Board Shield
Commando can use ?

Don't Sharpshooters deserve something of their own too?

*Swadian Courage/Frostfang/Avenger
All usable by 1h heroes

Nein.

Knight's Sword
Stuff 

Neat.

**Some thing about Tracker Armor being 10 weight so Royal Scale should be the same then give a buff to Heavy Bear to 53 armor. Then my guess Leviathans Hide to 55 and 10w.
That one was a mess but idk maybe see that happening.

The entire purpose of Tracker Armour was for it to be a cheaper, lighter alternative to Royal Scale, though.
Legacy
So it has the best poke for a 2h and gives me a reson to think about getting one (makes it abit more differnt from dur)

Mjolnir
Im unsure of how op it would be but like 15w or something and is there a way to add extra weight to balance ipt if need.

Wulfsbane
Well ye avant dose make sense. Could make Rebellion orange version of illus/wulf with stats that go some thing like.
57c/101-103 speed/etc

as wulf and reb got almost same stats i'd say that wulf should be made more illustrious like(shorter but more damage than illustrious)
(09-12-2016, 09:57 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: as wulf and reb got almost same stats i'd say that wulf should be made more illustrious like(shorter but more damage than illustrious)

Because you own one..? :p

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
(09-12-2016, 09:57 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: as wulf and reb got almost same stats i'd say that wulf should be made more illustrious like(shorter but more damage than illustrious)

just..no

I do maps btw lol