Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Put the error map into rotation
having a giant open field of death is kind of fun ... and definitely crazy making. Plus, since it's only up for essentially one round, it can just be for fun.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

It's as if it already is, considering how often I see it! ;D

But seriously speaking, as an admin, I generally join and change the map whenever I notice this error (which has been quite often these past days). I don't think there is much harm to letting it run, though, as players are not conferred any special advantage. In fact, they're at a disadvantage without their orange juice. Not to mention, the map changes quite quickly, I believe.

I would like ask what the preferred course of action is for admins when this error is encountered.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Yeah fight da power, click!
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
No broken maps in rotation. Looks terrible.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
(27-06-2012, 01:59 PM)Birdtalon link Wrote: No broken maps in rotation. Looks terrible.

Well, I think it could be fixed into a real map. Like put a little camp site in the middle maybe on a slight rise, but otherwise open. Pots and ammo at the camp site.  If enough people, maybe make a circle of barricades or something. Plus, it's hectic enough that people are leading the bots all over in little teams and slaying them. We got pretty far without any supplies.

I think it could be fun.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]

What is this "error map" ?
(27-06-2012, 03:48 PM)Hande link Wrote: What is this "error map" ?

It was a map that popped up that was basically just an open field with very slight hill(s) and no structures. One spawn point on 3 sides of the map. I don't think there was even any pots/anvil/arrow restore. I think it was US East Normal last night. It popped up after one map, and then the next map was fine. Of the 12 or so playing on it, most/all actually enjoyed playing on it. It was a lot of fun and very hectic.

It may not be an "error" and may just be the map you guys use to test out armor/weapons, as it has a "map name" associated with it, but I think it could easily be turned into a very workable map with very little effort. In fact, I had thought about suggesting such a map anyway, and the game read my mind. THE GAME IS PSYCHIC!

I think it was just random plains that somehow got in to map cycle. It is not mod map.
Yes, it's just a randomly generated Plains map that would be used on Battle mode on standard M&B multiplayer. I've seen it on the Normal US East server, and I think I may have seen it on the Hard Us East server as well. I'm not adverse to it.
Captain_Stoogey
(27-06-2012, 08:45 PM)Hande link Wrote: I think it was just random plains that somehow got in to map cycle. It is not mod map.

Please, Lord Hande, make us a "campsite" map!!!