Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
Well if i was able to edit first post i would list house crafters but i guess if yu guys still want to use the SB forums i can make a crafters list if you pm me your lvl and sh*t.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
I've returned to the house, so we have a level 12 armorsmith/14 alchemist.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Alrighty SB folk...I have 3 Swadian Kite shields for the commandos. Click donated some steel (and lots of other parts), so these are for the house. All I ask in return is materials for metals (bent swords best, metal, steel --- always in demand).

Swadian Kite is now the best for commando - 1050hp, 38 resistance. Heavy heater and friends are 1000hp, 35 resistance (but a little bigger). Hit me up for trades if you want one (one a piece until I get enough materials to craft enough for two for everyone who wants them).
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

How many bent swords do you want? Or metal, since I've got a 126 of it?
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
(27-06-2012, 11:18 PM)NickyJ link Wrote: How many bent swords do you want? Or metal, since I've got a 126 of it?

Whatever you're willing to donate to the house for stuff. Metal is just as important as swords, if not more (swords are just nice because they also give some XP for crafting). A swadian kite shield takes:
3 black steel -> 6 steel
4 woven steel -> 4 steel
8 metal

So each shield takes 38 metal (114 bent swords), 10 coal, 3 shade ore, and various cloth and such.

Anyway, Click donated a lot of coal and shade oar (and metal/steel), and I've bought a lot of metal and shade ore to level, so donate what you want. I think it's more important to get everyone up to the best equipment.

Edit: woot -- also just made lvl 12 after buying some metal to make parts. So, I can make some more fun stuff now -- see the blueprints. And I have 4 swadian kite shields now for the house.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

I know that this is going a bit off topic of y'all's previous conversation, but in the title of this thread, there are brackets that read "[No Longer Recruiting/Vouch's only]". Now... what exactly do you mean by "Vouches?"
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)
Well it means you have to play with one of us. Also I want to chnge that but frei is never on.
Check out the house crafters page on the SB forums http://thescarletblade.freeforums.org/ho...-t225.html
(29-06-2012, 05:11 AM)Jarold link Wrote: Well it means you have to play with one of us. Also I want to chnge that but frei is never on.

I typically play with at least one SB whenever I'm on. If you mean one of your higher ups, well... I literally just did that.
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)
you wanna join you used to be in so i dont mind initing you.