Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.5.0 Client Release
(02-04-2017, 05:07 AM)LordChaos Wrote:
(01-04-2017, 10:27 PM)Coconut Wrote: Verloren Plate same crafting cost as Half-plate but its Zwei locked. It has 74 body same as half plate. Maybe buff to 75 or 76 to make it better as it is a hero locked item

Have you checked the weight?
Verloren Plate weighs 25 and Halfplate weighs 32.
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
There you go, that's the difference Big Grin

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
Zwei doesnt really need less weight, they just stand and slash usually. Legio with PoL needs to be fast cause they throw and can kite(sorta)
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
You do actually as your profeciency is less affected by your encumbrance. So you end up hitting harder.

Using a hat that is 100w i cant even tell so i would think you maybe wrong. Altho in game play it helps to run around the bots so i would think its more of a preference thing if its worth it or not.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(03-04-2017, 09:32 PM)LordChaos Wrote: You do actually as your profeciency is less affected by your encumbrance. So you end up hitting harder.
This theory was proved wrong. Encumbrance only increases the delay before you can attack after blocking or chambering and decreases movement speed (obviously).
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
So does the weight has anything to do with weapons eventually? I mean, more damage if it's heavier..? I have no clue o.O

No. One thing that happens though is when a weapons with a higher weight if it's been held long enough before swinging hits a weapon with a lower weight, e.g. A heavy two hander held and hitting a small short sword, the other player will be stunned and unable to swing for a short time.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(04-04-2017, 06:34 AM)Looter Wrote: A heavy two hander held and hitting a small short sword, the other player will be stunned and unable to swing for a short time.
Swing, parry, block.

Quote:Additionally, the effect's chances are based on the weight difference between the two weapons that clash. For example, it is possible to block a Sledgehammer with a Great Hammer, which weighs more, whereas a Maul can easily crush the block of an opponent that uses a one-handed sword.
© http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Can_...ugh_blocks

And movement ofcourse. The more weapon weights, higher your total encumbrance, your acceleration and sprint speed is decreased.
Nothing about damage tho, unless you count the speed bonus which you can get with lighter equipment.
Also somewhere saw the information that weapons that you hold in hands can affect your running speed(weight, size).

LordChaos Wrote:You do actually as your profeciency is less affected by your encumbrance.
Isn't it crpg mechanics?

Disco Wrote:Encumbrance only increases the delay before you can attack after blocking or chambering
Only weapon/shield weight, i belive. Not the total encumbrance.
Looter already it described.

PS Yes, it's not the skyrim.

Winter Wrote:Tiger Scale Armour - -5 weight
If i have right information, the best armor for marauder is Eastern Full Scale(60 body armor, 34 leg armor, 9 weight), and helm is Vagabond(58 armor, 1 weight).
The best armor for master peltast is Tiger Scale Armour(62 body armor, 34 leg armor, 3 weight), and helm is Barbutte With Coif(56 armor, 2 weight)

By choosing Master Peltast, you're getting access to better armor, which weights 3 units(almost as good as redshirt), but loosing 2 armor and gain 1 weight on head, comparing to Marauder available gear.
5 weight difference in favor of MP, if not mention the armor distribution.

I know it's another legendary armor, and it's hero class locked, so it should be better, but comparing the hero class only items, i see some unevenness there.

Winter Wrote:Partizan - +2 spd, +3c, +2p
In "stab mode" speed still 93.
(18-01-2017, 04:11 AM)Winter Wrote: Legendary item drop locations will change over time to put all of the orange drops to Normal and early Hard mode, with red drops moving to later Hard and Ragnarok mode.
Was this idea abandoned?
We still see red items such as Studded and royal helm drop from normal(prince) and oranges drop in rag such as thunder pikes from Einherjar Pikeman in the past like couple weeks.
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy